• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Snow Storm Check List (apparently aimed at women in NYC)

I am SOOOOOO glad that I am not looking for a wife/gf/SO in this crop of young women.

I'd sooner go celibate.

This is what happens when people don't take shit seriously and\or they don't have children...and their cl!toris is more important than actually keeping dependents alive. Thankfully, my wife is plugged in...and understands the importance of BOTH things [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

This definitely reassuring to know that there are people out there like this. So in a real SHTF situation, this is your competition!![grin]

Snow coming? Time to move firewood closer to the door and plug in the block heater

They do have one item right -- "moisturize". Ice melt really does a number on skin, even through gloves.

Scary part, a lot of the stuff that links to that page is sold out. [rolleyes]
Yeah, they need to stay on top of re-pointing affiliate links if they want to make money, cause there's no way that author is selling an article to a real publisher anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom