• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gunprodeals.com

These guys had the lowest price on slickguns.com. I was a little apprehensive about placing an order. Because even though they had some of the lowest prices for firearms on the internet. I could only find one online review for them. I sent them an email with my concerns. The owner Nate promptly gave me a call even though it was a Sunday night. My order arrived at my local FFL. In the time frame that was promised. I am writing this review. For the guys who were on the fence like I was. To let you know that these guys are good to go.

Last edited:
WTF are you taking about Dak? The owner who is tying to grow his business. Didn't have many online reviews . I was treated well. So I gave him a shout out.

Last edited:
Relax, cock-head...I've already been corrected...yesterday. You're a little late to the party.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are an idiot. Than to open it and remove all doubt.

Last edited:
I just ordered a rifle from gunprodeals and I'm hoping it will arrive by the end of the week....Wanted it for deer hunting next week...

How long did it take for your gun to arrive at your FFL after placing the order?

I just ordered a rifle from gunprodeals and I'm hoping it will arrive by the end of the week....Wanted it for deer hunting next week...

How long did it take for your gun to arrive at your FFL after placing the order?

I've had few guns come through my shop from those guys, always arrived within a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom