• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trap and Skeet lessons

Found the advertisement in the clubs FB page.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldcolonysaweb/jrshotgun

Yvonne Arthur on Facebook said:
This Saturday, September 23 at 1pm is opening day for OCSA Junior Shotgun Program. We meet in the shotgun house and I will explain the program to past participants and any newbie that would like to join. ONE parent and the youngster MUST attend to sign forms and hear about the program. We will NOT be shooting during the introduction. I supply everything your youngster needs ~~~~ Shotgun, Ammo, Targets, Eye/Ear protection. Hope to see you there!

Club website said:
OLD COLONY JUNIOR SHOTGUN PROGRAM

Boys and girls, ages 11 to 17 years of age, are eligible to participate in the Junior Shotgun Program. They must have written permission from their parents. (Parents do not have to be club members.) 12 and 20 gauge guns, targets and ammunition will be available for the participants of the program. First and foremost, youngsters are taught Range Safety. Safe handling of firearms must be demonstrated and practiced before they are allowed to shoot. Once those prerequisites are met, shooting positions are demonstrated and practiced before shooting live ammunition is allowed. I will take any new youngster 11 ~ 17 that wants to learn to shoot a shotgun and be part of a team. The children do not need any shooting experience. The cost is $10 per session. We provide a gun, ammo, targets, safety glasses, hearing protection and Instruction. The next meeting will September 23 at 1pm for the 2017/2018 session.

[grin] Looks like Mr. Happy and the crew have this pretty much covered.

Wherever you are, if you are just looking for instruction to get him started, go to just about any active clays club local to you and I guarantee that you will find a group of seasoned shooters who would be glad to help you and your boy out.

Good luck, and good on you for doing it.

Back
Top Bottom