• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions September

cetTbx0
cetTbx0
cetTbx0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

damn, that's huge!

Dressed up the ol' girl with new grips.

p9P5NBW.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Finally finished installing the Volquartsen accurizing kit. I would fail miserably as a gunsmith. Good thing it is just a hobby! I already loved this mark iii and now I really can't wait to take it to the range!

Finally finished installing the Volquartsen accurizing kit. I would fail miserably as a gunsmith. Good thing it is just a hobby! I already loved this mark iii and now I really can't wait to take it to the range!

clearly you need a bigger hammer.

I have the same thing with the Volquartsen sear and trigger. i put a Vortex Viper red dot on it and love it!

Congrats. I'm sure you've been overwhelmed with information on premature infants. I turned 50 in June; I was born 3 months early at a pound and 14 ounces and 21 inches. If I can be of any help with myself as an example with real world issues and solutions, please PM me.

T

Nice. I bought my first Toyota on 8/1/08, a 2001 4Runner SR5 and that thing was a tank. Sold it for $1500 cash last summer (had over 250k miles on it and still drove like a new SUV, but there was some rust coming out in the rear frame rails). I put a down payment on my '11 T4R SR5 last year three days before my wedding and picked up three days after the wedding. The wife was like "WTF?!" and I reasoned that I had "purchased" it before we were married so I'm good. [rofl]

Nice. I bought my first Toyota on 8/1/08, a 2001 4Runner SR5 and that thing was a tank. Sold it for $1500 cash last summer (had over 250k miles on it and still drove like a new SUV, but there was some rust coming out in the rear frame rails). I put a down payment on my '11 T4R SR5 last year three days before my wedding and picked up three days after the wedding. The wife was like "WTF?!" and I reasoned that I had "purchased" it before we were married so I'm good. [rofl]

Excellent excuse. [cheers]

I got mine for 44K OTD which is a hell of a deal compared to other parts of the country.

That's great - I don't know what sticker was, but they don't generally cut deals, assuming you can even find out set up the way you want.

As the owner of a '10 T4R Trail, my suggestion to you is to look into getting the underneath coated/rustproofed, unless they've improved their process since. The only complaint I have with mine is rust related.

That's great - I don't know what sticker was, but they don't generally cut deals, assuming you can even find out set up the way you want.

As the owner of a '10 T4R Trail, my suggestion to you is to look into getting the underneath coated/rustproofed, unless they've improved their process since. The only complaint I have with mine is rust related.

Even if Toyota improved their undercarriage I would still get that done. Added security because this car will be son's when he gets his license and he doesn't need a rust bucket.

Back
Top Bottom