• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It appears DiPrete is no longer doing NH gun shows...

They are a new promotion group. They own NH1 news. They do a lot of advertising. I'm already signed up for September in the Concord Ice Arena and January at the Radisson. Their website shows that they are promoting a show at the Dover Ice Arena. That will be an interesting show. The OTHER promoter who never advertised, had a show there. I don't know how the vendors experienced the show but there were a lot of empty tables there. Time will tell!

They are a new promotion group. They own NH1 news. They do a lot of advertising. I'm already signed up for September in the Concord Ice Arena and January at the Radisson. Their website shows that they are promoting a show at the Dover Ice Arena. That will be an interesting show. The OTHER promoter who never advertised, had a show there. I don't know how the vendors experienced the show but there were a lot of empty tables there. Time will tell!

Interesting. So the new group is owned by Binnymedia (or however it's spelled)?

The New Hampshire dates conflict with a lot of other shows in Mass this year. Speaking as a vendor, that makes it tough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom