• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armor Bearer Sports Springfield, MA

This is a new shop near the Sumner and White intersection. The owner is a real nice guy and is very professional. He has fantastic ammo prices compared to other shops in the area. His inventory isn't huge but it seems it is getting bigger each time I stop in. He has plans of moving to a bigger/better location and it seems he has plans to turn his business into a great shop.

As far as pricing on guns goes it seems everything is priced competitively. I recommend stopping in if you are in the area. If anything, maybe pop in and help out a new LGS by buying something. It's always good to support new businesses, especially gun shops!

I'll second this, Prince, the proprietor, is a very friendly and personable guy. been there a few times and dragged a friend along who bought a gun from him. I also frequently see him at the range teaching Ltc classes. I wish him good luck, if you're in the area, like stated above, pop in and say hello. you might see something you like!

I bought a Ruger LC9S from him. Cheaper than anywhere in Western Mass. $299.99.

I hope he succeeds. His inventory was small but he said if he doesn't have what I want he will order it.

For those of you in the Springfield area:

It is my understanding that Armor Bearer Sports has also signed up with TSUSA to receive ammo shipments for $5. Just remember that gun stores are possibly losing money by not selling ammo and handling it for only $5. I would recommend purchasing something else from the shop if you are able to or give them the first crack at your next gun purchase. If they help us get less expensive ammo, let's help them stay in business!

Just found this place - it's 5 minutes from my house! Fudge - I wish I found it sooner.

Nice guy, clean store (I won't complain too much, it's new) and small but decent selection. Was only looking for ammo, and his prices seem to be even with an online dealer I've heard of.

The owner, Prince, was helping another customer when I came in, but that didn't stop him from saying hi and engaging the two of us in conversation at the same time.

I think I'll be back, a lot.

Last time I was in there a month or so ago, he said he was getting ready to move to a better space a bit further down Sumner near the Domino's. Hopefully that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom