Glenn's Ammo and Re-loading in N. Reading

PL-52

NES Member
In my own little world, minding my own business
Stopped in Today to get some shotshell primers and see what he had for powder, Glenn was in and we chatted some about lots of things , He's a wealth of information on a lots of subjects, I've met him @ various gun shows and he always takes the time to answer any questions I have. Good selection of components and powder. Worth the trip over if your in the area.

Last edited:
It's nice to see a shop with a good amount of reloading supplies. I go when ever I'm up reading rifle for a match

I shop there from time to time. Glenn is a great guy. If you are looking for a particular powder you can call ahead and if he has it he will hold it for you.

When I first started reloading he gave me some great pointers, and suggested some powders to try out.

Glenn is a pretty knowledgeable reloader. One of these days I'll get a steel shot reloading setup there. Need to fix a leaking house first.

+1 he is a nice guy, has some good odds and ends and sometimes has some surplus ammo although not much the last few times I've been. Usually has calibers you don't see too often.

He's had or been able to obtain any powder I've wanted.

I know he sells brass but I've never asked pricing, would be curious about some 30-06. He did have some 7.7 Arisaka on the way the last time I spoke to him.

i've spent a lot of money in glenn's. pretty nice having a place dedicated to reloading close to the house since most shops gave up on selling the stuff long ago.

i've spent a lot of money in glenn's. pretty nice having a place dedicated to reloading close to the house since most shops gave up on selling the stuff long ago.

The issue with some places is the FD putting major restrictions on the amount they can store.

Odd place, about a year ago I went there and bought some cleaning supplies, when I got to the counter and when the lady was about to ring me up she turned to Glen? and said "Does he get the discount"? He said "no" and I never went back.

Odd place, about a year ago I went there and bought some cleaning supplies, when I got to the counter and when the lady was about to ring me up she turned to Glen? and said "Does he get the discount"? He said "no" and I never went back.

Discount for what exactly?

Lol so you got pissed because you didn't get some kind of discount that you perhaps weren't entitled to receive? Not sure if serious. FWIW I have no skin in the game because I've never been in the guys shop but absent any other context, this is pretty funny.

Do you get mad and stomp your feet when a dude buys a senior citizen coffee at dunks or mcdonalds? LOL

-Mike

.......said "Does he get the discount"? He said "no" and I never went back.

Lol. Amateurs. I work in sales....and worked retail sales for years. All they need is a code number or letters that only employees know. For example She should have said: Glenn, is this a code GA74?

His prices are reasonable and he's 1/2 the distance to Cabelas ( that I probably won't shop at much anyway) or most of the NH reloading suppliers. Supporting anyone brave enough to do a firearms related business in Mass. I won't quibble over paying a couple of bucks more for a lb. of powder or a carton of primers.

His prices are reasonable and he's 1/2 the distance to Cabelas ( that I probably won't shop at much anyway) or most of the NH reloading suppliers. Supporting anyone brave enough to do a firearms related business in Mass. I won't quibble over paying a couple of bucks more for a lb. of powder or a carton of primers.
^ This. Glenn and his wife are great. I'd much rather pay a few extra dollars for a solid, pro 2A store, than spend one dime at Dicks, Cabela's, etc.

Also, there are too few stores in Mass as it is. We need to support LGS to keep them in business. Just imagine a state where your only options are Cabelas, Dicks, Walmart, or the Gun Parlor. Sounds like Hell to me. Not that we aren't already living in Hell.

He's also got a wide selection of powders including the V powder I can't pronounce, primers, brass, bullets, obscure ammo, new and milsurp ammo, etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom