• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Transfer question

My father that lives in MA plans on giving me his collection of firearms next time he visits me in NH, just curious what he needs to bring to the FFL with me when he visits other than his drivers license.

My father that lives in MA plans on giving me his collection of firearms next time he visits me in NH, just curious what he needs to bring to the FFL with me when he visits other than his drivers license.

That's it.

And the guns.

His MA LTC is probably a good idea, but not legally necessary. (but it might make the FFL more comfortable)

That's it.

And the guns.

His MA LTC is probably a good idea, but not legally necessary. (but it might make the FFL more comfortable)

Thanks, some of the guns, my grandfather has gave him, he also lives in MA, sure some of them are still registered under my grandfathers name, but guessing that won't matter since NH doesn't have information on MA firearms or am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom