MA-centric NFA FAQ

I thought I remember reading somewhere, to make copies before signatures are made, and to keep several copies of said doc - but for the life of me I cannot find it anymore. If it was for the Form 1, or the Trust paperwork?
Could someone tickle my brain for me?

The 5320.20, 5320.23, and form FD-258 would be the most useful to have prefilled yet unsigned copies of for re-use.

I thought I remember reading somewhere, to make copies before signatures are made, and to keep several copies of said doc - but for the life of me I cannot find it anymore. If it was for the Form 1, or the Trust paperwork?
Could someone tickle my brain for me?

The 5320.20, 5320.23, and form FD-258 would be the most useful to have prefilled yet unsigned copies of for re-use.

Besides those NFA specific ones bigblue listed, you may have also read that with regard to C&R FFL 03's. Make copies of the form, live signature. Doesn't really play well in these days of electronic copies, mostly used for in person purchases. I've also read to sign C&Rs in a different color ink than the form so 'they know it's a real signature', which also doesn't play well with that color printer sitting right over there -->, and is not an ATF requirement.

Back
Top Bottom