• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rileys employee turnover?

Rileys seems to be going through another purge.

One of my favorite employees Buzz appears to have been let go. That's a shame as he was probably one of the reasons I even went there. Very tight lipped on what happened to him.....employees must be under a gag order

Not sure if Roy has been regulated back to reloading as it appears they have brought in some new managers.

Old timer Bob looks like he is the last man standing from the old regime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i still enjoy going to riley's but don't get up there enough to have a rapport with any employee so the turnover means nothing to me. i do long for the old days when dick was still alive and running the place. last time up, 2-3 months ago maybe, one of the guys made an off hand remark to me that the place had just sold again. i let the remark roll off my back and never thought to question the statement.

Riley's is dead to me.............

Same here... Three strikes and I'm out and never going back...

BTW, on their web site they have "New England's Largest Gun Store"... [rofl2] [rofl2] Not even close to being true. Maybe 10-15 years ago they were, but I doubt it. It's that continued level of asshatness that keeps me away.

BTW, the amount of items they list up online is pitiful... If I was a potential new customer of theirs, I wouldn't be due to what they show online...

Last edited:
I'll still go in there only because of their proximity to Shooters and every now and then they might have a good deal on a used gun

But day in and day out Shooters or Keith and Alex will beat their prices.

Big Keith, Little Keith, Doug, Brian etc and now Buzz are all gone.

Riley's is a bit far for me to travel (+30 minutes), but I do go there occasionally. Their prices on reloading supplies is lower than I can find closer, so I'll head up there if I need a lot.

Its not generally common practice to talk about ex employees. So I assume rieleys changed hands. Well im sure who ever bought already had plans for other people to eventually work there.

Rileys changed hands probably a couple of years ago if I'm not mistaken. There was a big shakeup then with employees but it has been pretty much the same core of guys until recently

Back
Top Bottom