• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester Gun Dealer Agrees to End Illegal Firearm Sales

Look at her:

Moe-Howard-three-stooges-23436764-201-242.jpg

I hate her smug smirk.

While I'm sure it feels good to post something like this when shit like this happens (it's upsetting), posts like this do not help us. You're better than that.

sold handguns with a barrel length shorter than three inches to consumers without first providing disclosures required under state regulations about the potentially limited accuracy of such weapons.
in my own defense, i didn't read the whole thread.....but how would the ag's office know this? that no disclosure of the regs were provided. just thinking aloud again i am, but come on.....
I've been wondering the same thing. Nobody I know reads or cares a hoot about those stupid moonbat disclosures. What nonsense! [thinking]

My guess would be that the shop failed to take my cousin Paulie's advice: "Nobody ever got in trouble by keeping his mouth shut."
Perhaps so. Or the shop was targeted with a sting operation... and nailed all over a ****ing scrap of paper? [thinking] It is so damn infuriating.

I've been wondering the same thing. Nobody I know reads or cares a hoot about those stupid moonbat disclosures. What nonsense! [thinking]

Perhaps so. Or the shop was targeted with a sting operation... and nailed all over a ****ing scrap of paper? [thinking] It is so damn infuriating.

In prior cases the AG's office "shopped" stores and used that as evidence of non-compliance in their accusations. Likely the same here.

I think that you are correct. [I had not read the news article prior to that reply.]

The 2014 law allows LE to purchase new AWs and new large-cap mags, even for personal use.

AG Regs always exempted LE from compliance.

MGL passed in 1998 requires all dealers to not sell to anyone including LE any handgun not on the EOPS List (or grandfathered under the law), even for personal use.

So LE can indeed purchase new Glocks for personal use as long as they appear on the EOPS List. Glock telling distributors not to sell in MA does pose a problem for MA LEOs. However, Glock has 2 levels of distributors so I'm unsure if they also took that position with their LE Distributors (of which there are 2 that I know of in MA).

At any rate, her accusation that LEO Glock purchases MUST be only for duty use is wrong according to her own CMR!

What happens if the LEO retires or otherwise leaves law enforcement? Are they required to turn in these or do they become Grandfathered of sorts?

While I'm sure it feels good to post something like this when shit like this happens (it's upsetting), posts like this do not help us. You're better than that.

Sorry Maura.

In prior cases the AG's office "shopped" stores and used that as evidence of non-compliance in their accusations. Likely the same here.
Sounds just like the safe storage law "gotcha" used so often. When all else fails in targeting a popular gun dealer, find out if they did their moonbat paper scraps right. [thinking]

What happens if the LEO retires or otherwise leaves law enforcement? Are they required to turn in these or do they become Grandfathered of sorts?

As for handguns, no problem at all wrt the guns. As for the large cap mags or post-ban so-called AWs, those are gray areas. MCOPA intended for retirees to be covered, but wording of the S.131M change left it up to interpretation. I've discussed this with both the FRB Director and her Counsel and both agree that it is a gray area.

Worcester is a tough area for gun dealers. There are some good dealers real close to one another fighting over a small market. Whether you like these guys or not, they are one of us and a hit on them is a hit on the MA gun community as a whole. Even if you stop in and just buy a box of ammo, every one should now. help them pay that 10k fine. Hell, while you are in the area, check out the other shops as well!

If you're in the Worcester area it would be nice to show them support and give them a little business.
Not to get too far off subject but I don't think the greater Worcester area is that much different than other areas of the state for gun dealers. But that said, I personally haven't had much luck at either of the two remaining Worcester dealers and it's not for lack of trying.

But what I'm wondering most is why Maura targeted the Gun Parlor? Could it be because of politics? Could it be because of their expansion and new range and success in an otherwise moonbatty Dim-controlled city? Is this a warning of sorts to other gun shops not to follow suit? [thinking]

Best as I could ever tell, the Gun Parlor is a clean, respectable operation and they didn't deserve this ****. I will go out of my way to shop them again just to show my support and also to show my total disdain for little tyrant Maura.

Sorry Maura.

You don't get it.

But go ahead, act like a dickhead so you're easy fodder for media outlets. I just love being labeled as a misogynistic dumbass because of dumb shit like what EddieCoyle posted. He's a mod here. And I'm sure there's an aspect of "leading by example" when he goes off the rails like this.

Using your brain is hard, isn't it.

Last edited:
You don't get it.

But go ahead, act like a dickhead so you're easy fodder for media outlets. I just love being labeled as a misogynistic dumbass because of dumb shit like what EddieCoyle posted. He's a mod here. And I'm sure there's an aspect of "leading by example" when he goes off the rails like this.

"
She came after us, we didn't go after her. War is hell and when the other side doesn't play by the rules all bets are off. Her "lifestyle" is fair game since she and her kind demean and insult folks who don't agree with it. Fight fire w/fire. The libs got whacked by Trump because he beat them at their own game and they can't handle it. You should read the names I'm called by repressive libs in the Globe comments section when I disagree with a moonbat. Don't give it if you can't take it.

"
She came after us, we didn't go after her. War is hell and when the other side doesn't play by the rules all bets are off. Her "lifestyle" is fair game since she and her kind demean and insult folks who don't agree with it. Fight fire w/fire. The libs got whacked by Trump because he beat them at their own game and they can't handle it. You should read the names I'm called by repressive libs in the Globe comments section when I disagree with a moonbat. Don't give it if you can't take it.

Take the high road. When you do, you're better than your opponents. "Fire with fire" is merely an excuse to act like a child. If you're old enough to own firearms, you're not a child anymore. So it's time to act like an adult.

Who cares what "repressive libs" call you. If you do care about what they say, then you need to re-evaluate your spine and your stones.

You don't get it.

Weak.

"
You don't get it.

"
Healey, like her President, has demeaned and insulted us from day one and your complaining about insulting her back. She has abused her power to go after law abiding citizens just because she can. I can think of much more insulting names I'd call her than putting up a picture of Moe. What do you think her and her little fellow repressive call us behind closed doors? Being labeled a "misogynist" is tame compared to what they really call us.

If attempting to remain civil in the eyes of those who want to take away your rights is weak, then by all means. I'd rather engage on an intellectual field, and have the best chance of doing this without "group think NES" flipping diahrea all over the place and reinforcing stereotypes. I honestly don't care what people think of me as a gun owner. But I do care about having the best chance to fight for my rights in an environment that is already an uphill battle. So in that respect, I'd like to not have dumb****s reinforcing the dumb stereotypes that gun owners already have around here (cousin ****ing fag hating misogynistic xenophobes).

Consider this my last input on this subject. It appears that stepping on an mod's toes around here got the worshipers all pissy.

Take the high road. When you do, you're better than your opponents. "Fire with fire" is merely an excuse to act like a child. If you're old enough to own firearms, you're not a child anymore. So it's time to act like an adult.

Who cares what "repressive libs" call you. If you do care about what they say, then you need to re-evaluate your spine and your stones.

What's that high road getting you these days? Would you say the left has been taking the high road for these past several generations during which they've been kicking our ass on just about every front, or have they been doing whatever it takes to fire up their constituency and ridicule the opposition? He posted a frigging picture of Moe and you've got your panties in a knot. Take them off and join the fight. It's the frigging internet. The media isn't going to run a story about how NES compared Maura to Moe Howard, but who the **** cares if they do?

What's that high road getting you these days? Would you say the left has been taking the high road for these past several generations during which they've been kicking our ass on just about every front, or have they been doing whatever it takes to fire up their constituency and ridicule the opposition? He posted a frigging picture of Moe and you've got your panties in a knot. Take them off and join the fight. It's the frigging internet. The media isn't going to run a story about how NES compared Maura to Moe Howard, but who the **** cares if they do?

NES has directly been quoted in the media in negative ways. This isn't some secret society.

It sounds good and if you can take it, it's the better way to go but it hasn't really worked for gun owners over the years because for decades the NRA, GOAL and others have taken the high road and the libs just slid in underneath and pulled their dirty deeds.
Some would say Hillary took the high road and Trump the low road, yet this time it could be said the low road paid off.
I'm surprised EC posted that especially since it's degrading to MO and I thought he liked the 3 Stooges. When you've been nice for decades and you keep getting stabbed in the back even by those you thought were on your side you do tend to get tired of being nice.

If attempting to remain civil in the eyes of those who want to take away your rights is weak, then by all means. I'd rather engage on an intellectual field, and have the best chance of doing this without "group think NES" flipping diahrea all over the place and reinforcing stereotypes. I honestly don't care what people think of me as a gun owner. But I do care about having the best chance to fight for my rights in an environment that is already an uphill battle. So in that respect, I'd like to not have dumb****s reinforcing the dumb stereotypes that gun owners already have around here (cousin ****ing fag hating misogynistic xenophobes).

Consider this my last input on this subject. It appears that stepping on an mod's toes around here got the worshipers all pissy.

It has nothing to do with you whining about a mod's post. At all. Good luck with your fight on the high road though. Anyone paying attention knows that, in MA, this battle is only going to be won in court, and the court doesn't give a rat's ass about childish insults on the internet. If however you're trying to win the case in the MA Supreme Court of Public Opinion you'd be well advised to remove your head from your ass and stop wasting your time. I'd also argue that we're more likely to find success there by personalizing and ridiculing the opposition than we are by taking the stupid high road. Again, the left knows how this works, and they've been pretty damned successful with the low road all these years.

We're in a street fight. The sooner people figure that out the better.

Yes, and the media has been exposed for the propagandists that they are so the only people that believe them are those that believe everything negative about gun owners anyway no matter how much evidence to the contrary.

NES has directly been quoted in the media in negative ways. This isn't some secret society.

You don't get it.

But go ahead, act like a dickhead so you're easy fodder for media outlets.

I generally agree, but at this point I think most of the "hate mail" that maura healy was whining about in public, is actually astroturf generated stuff. She whined about things like threats of violence to her and her partner due to their sexual orientation- Things that were never posted here or on any other major gun site, that somehow she received via mail. Gun owners on NES could all simultaneously genuflect to Maura Healy in public, smile and nod, etc, but how hard is it for someone to "pretend to be a regular gun owner" and send her hate mail- it's not as if they have some kind of a means of validating that in the media. People have been astroturfing this stuff for awhile, and the anti gunners are experts at it. (look at John Rosenthal, AKA "I own guns but want moar lawrs" rosenthal. ) Same thing with that douche from the ware gun shop and a few others here and there, and those are just the known ones. Bloomberg probably has a budget set aside for this kind of thing.

-Mike

Pay 10G and shut up, fight and pay 35G + legal fees. They make a business decision and she gets press and pads her stats. The general non-gun owning public sees "bad gun shop gets caught" w/o really knowing anything...sounds like the MA political hack two step in full swing.

^^ yup !

AG should focus on the CRIMINALS!

She should NOT be focusing on the law abiding, tax paying, American, small business people of MASS! Are WE, the people of MASSACHUSETTS, safer today because MH fined the Gun Parlor? Of course NOT!

How about when a criminal (typically unlicensed) uses an firearm (typically unregistered) to perform an unlawful event, that person should go to jail for 25 years.

KISS - is it really that hard?

Send a MESSAGE to the CRIMINALS.

I hope this stimulates the 2nd Amendment community to support there LGS!!!

Last edited:

It's certainly not. It's the internet. I'll leave the civil discourse to GOAL, and those in suits who are putting themselves in front of judges, politicians and cameras. I will play my role as a nameless, faceless agitator on the internet who is clearly very pissed off at the unjust state of affairs. I will personalize, demonize and ridicule the enemy. I'll attack her with passionate, maybe shocking, sometimes humorous posts selling common sense to anyone who will listen, hopefully making her and her positions look as stupid and ridiculous as they actually are. I don't need to lie, or to even slander anybody. I also don't need to be polite, or forgiving, or even understanding in the face of people who are actively harassing me, attacking constitutionally protected natural rights and steering me and my children in the direction of a world in which we're all subjects of the then-ruling powers. **** that, and **** them.

No "worshiper". Just a shared disdain.

Oh, and didn't you get the memo? Political correctness is so 2016.

The bottom line is that if Maura Healey wants to dance, we can dance. We have no problem destroying her and adding her to the Turtleboy Sports graveyard. We don’t even like Charlie Baker, but we will support him out of spite if she runs against him. Any person who contributes to her campaign will be publicly shamed. Anyone who supports her will get the full Turtleboy Sports treatment. This woman wants a war with Turtleboy, and now she’s got it.

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom