Worcester Gun Dealer Agrees to End Illegal Firearm Sales

So Glocks do not meet "Massachusetts safety regulations" but they are on the states approved roster......
Got it.

They meet the standards set out in the LAW (eg, the testing spec in the EOPS roster BS) but not the AG's arbitrary CMR940 bullshit which is literally "whatever she wants it to be at any given time". [rolleyes]

-Mike

Strange, I was in there to do a transfer and talked glocks with the guys. We talked of the few ways around her bs but they stated even though it's legal they wouldn't take the chance, basically because they are one of the largest dealers and are always on her radar. They were good people and very friendly, I hope it works out for them in their favor.

So, they legally sold illegal guns to Police, but didn't keep records to verify that the police were using them legally?

Admin / Mods: I hereby request a steaming pile of poop smiley, thank you.

So, they legally sold illegal guns to Police, but didn't keep records to verify that the police were using them legally?

Admin / Mods: I hereby request a steaming pile of poop smiley, thank you.

I have no idea when she claims that they did this, but as of 8/14/2014 that law changed and allows LEOs to purchase anything on the EOPS Roster for their personal pleasure. Need not be used for the job.

However, I'd guess most judges as well as dealers are ignorant enough to let her get away with such an accusation. These almost always end in a contractual agreement (cease and desist order with fine money attached), not in a courtroom with a judge making a ruling.

Jim: Not to be a Scrivener or anything, but technically it is not:

"Worcester Gun Dealer Agrees to End Illegal Firearm Sales"

but rather:

"Worcester Gun Dealer Agrees to End Illegal Sales of Firearms."

Unless I have missed something (always possible), it is not the existence or ownership of the firearms in question that is "illegal," but rather certain sales of those firearms, to wit by licensed dealers to unlicensed individuals (that is to say, individuals who are not licensed dealers). That is to say, "illegal" correctly modifies "sales," not "firearms."

Indeed, one might even quibble with the adjective "illegal," which commonly refers to a violation of a criminal statute. The sales in question are only claimed to be "unfair or deceptive acts or practices" under G.L. ch. 93A, which is entirely civil; they are not claimed to be a violation of a criminal statute. But, then, anyone who raised such a quibble might be a Scrivener, so I won't.

I wish I was not born into this State . Almost everything this state stands for as far as the AG and others like her are against everything I believe . But I have so much time invested and family that wont move . Just watching this woman look down her nose and wag her finger at us . Its like she runs the show . I feel bad for good gun shops . Its so hard to run a small business as it is ... Oh god , I am getting off the computer now .

Look at her:

Moe-Howard-three-stooges-23436764-201-242.jpg

I hate her smug smirk.
[rofl]

I remember when the accuracy disclosure requirement was first implemented, Carl at FS explained to me that group size was determined by taking an average of rounds fired from short barrel models of guns locked into a machine rest. If the model passed, it was safe enough to sell.

The last j-frame I bought the counter person threw a brochure with the necessary info, and said: "here, the law says I have to give you this."

"A gun dealer in Worcester has agreed to bring its policies into compliance with state law and to pay up to $35,000 for selling handguns that are not listed on the state’s approved roster" What roster is the gun c unt referring to?

What a crock of shit. When will the AG end her unfair and deceptive enforcement notices?

Anyway, you can get all kinds of Glocks from Village Vault / Peter Dowd firearms from what I hear, no need to be a LEO, and no extra disclosures to fill up your recycling can.

What a crock of shit. When will the AG end her unfair and deceptive enforcement notices?

Anyway, you can get all kinds of Glocks from Village Vault / Peter Dowd firearms from what I hear, no need to be a LEO, and no extra disclosures to fill up your recycling can.

I heard the same about North Shore Firearms in Middleton, MA on Rt 114. They offered to sell me any Glock I wanted with Standard Capacity (15+ where relevant ) magazines.

As far as mags i already see the reinterpretation.. "lawfully possessed prior to 1994"
She will say it means already lawfully possess in the state......so we have to register these mags....ok now turn them in.

As far as the gun parlor. I went there the first time a few days ago to meet up with a fellow NESer.My misreading of their website and comments from NES gave me the wrong impression of the place.
Im thinking about ponying up the $295 for membership.....1 free rental a month and i can shoot full autos indoors any caliber i want....short range but i have to practice keeping it on the berm for the nes shoots
[rofl][mg][jihad]

Back
Top Bottom