• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

30th Middlesex •Reading- Precincts 2, 3, 4, and 5 •Woburn- Wards 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6

Yesterday was a dark day but today I feel even worse. Yesterday I called Jim Dwyer's office, Kenneth Donnely, and the Govenors office. Today I called back Dwyer's office and was told only one other person called and they were from Woburn also. WTF. Where is the outrage, Mass Rifle, Reading Rifle members come on you can not even pick up the phone. Why should the legislature feel any urgency with that kind of feedback.

If you live in this district take 5 GD minutes and let Jim know how you feel:

Representative James J. Dwyer
State House, Room 254
Boston, MA 02133
Telephone: 617-722-2220
E-Mail: [email protected]

Yesterday was a dark day but today I feel even worse. Yesterday I called Jim Dwyer's office, Kenneth Donnely, and the Govenors office. Today I called back Dwyer's office and was told only one other person called and they were from Woburn also. WTF. Where is the outrage, Mass Rifle, Reading Rifle members come on you can not even pick up the phone. Why should the legislature feel any urgency with that kind of feedback.

If you live in this district take 5 GD minutes and let Jim know how you feel:

Representative James J. Dwyer
State House, Room 254
Boston, MA 02133
Telephone: 617-722-2220
E-Mail: [email protected]

I sent an email to him yesterday

Back
Top Bottom