kalash

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You don't need a license to own a long gun in Tennessee so this was just a regular old face-to-face transaction well within the law. What's the problem?

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
“Luckily, I am not a member of a drug cartel. I am not on a terrorist watch list,"
We are not yet at the point where 2a rights can be denied based on being on a list of people who have not been subject to any conviction of adjudication of incompetence (with the exception of the VA ban for financial fidiciuaries)

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know which story I'm more disinclined to believe.
How he really got the gun, or the fact this dick served in the Military.

the_shootist

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The gun grabbers are not going to give up. They'll use any and all means necessary to get these unconstitutional bills passed

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need a license to own a long gun in Tennessee so this was just a regular old face-to-face transaction well within the law. What's the problem?

But he said we was as well armed as he was in the military.....that was a scary killy assault weapon. I hope our troops aren't armed with cheap ar15's they'd be at a distinct disadvantage

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know which story I'm more disinclined to believe.
How he really got the gun, or the fact this dick served in the Military.

I'm not buying it. If he served in the Korean war as the article mentions, he'd at least be in his 80s. The picture of him there is no 80+ year old.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The gun grabbers are not going to give up. They'll use any and all means necessary to get these unconstitutional bills passed

And they'll break any law as they see fit to do so. A few years back, when he was still Mayor of NYC, Bloomberg sent several of his followers to Arizona to illegally buy handguns across state lines, using fake/stolen IDs. He then bragged about how easy it was to commit multiple felonies, but neither he nor any of his pawns ever faced any consequences.

Lip

Army Veteran
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

- - - Updated - - -

But he said we was as well armed as he was in the military.....that was a scary killy assault weapon. I hope our troops aren't armed with cheap ar15's they'd be at a distinct disadvantage

Funny I had a M16 when I was there.

Bodhisattva

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Now we have civilian contractors who cook for the military. Back then, not so much.

Regarding his age, he would be in his 80s. My grandfather was slaying North Koreans and Chineese like it was cool when he was 17 with the 1st MarDiv. He's 82 now....

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm not buying it. If he served in the Korean war as the article mentions, he'd at least be in his 80s. The picture of him there is no 80+ year old.

It did not say he served in the Korean War.....just that he serve in Korea.

And he was probaply a cook or a truck driver if he thinks that was the same weapon he had in Korea![rofl]

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
NASHVILLE — A Tennessee lawmaker brought a newly purchased assault weapon Wednesday into the Legislative Plaza

Earlier this year, the speakers of the state House and Senate had wanted to allow handgun owners with permits to carry their weapons in the Legislative Plaza and said they had the right to do so without legislation even though guns would remain prohibited in the adjacent state Capitol where the governor and his offices are located. But at the moment, both areas are gun-free zones.

Sure sounds like he took it into a gun free zone to me...

Top Bottom