• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joined GOAL today

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
I even updated my forum signature. I can see that you guys are on the front lines of protecting an important civil right in this state. What I have now is an ask of how I can help to make sure that the proposals can become laws. I don't want to spend the rest of my life bowing and scraping to be able to keep utilizing my rights. Thanks for all you do!!

Good on you. Keep an eye out for when GOAL posts that they need help. The weekly newsletter has some info on this subject occasionally too.

I was going to post Bruce Willis' first greeting to Reginald Veljohnson from Die Hard, but I thought that might be just a bit too much.

The best advice I can give is to inform other people and urge like-minded people to vote.

I respect GOAL for all they do, but they cannot change laws directly themselves. Only the will of the people transmitted to our legislators can do that.

I even updated my forum signature. I can see that you guys are on the front lines of protecting an important civil right in this state. What I have now is an ask of how I can help to make sure that the proposals can become laws. I don't want to spend the rest of my life bowing and scraping to be able to keep utilizing my rights. Thanks for all you do!!

In my humble opinion, the best thing you can do now is introduce as many people to shooting as possible. One trip to the range can evaporate a lifetime of anti-gun rhetoric. We need more representation, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom