30 x 173 mm

Don't leave that where your local moonbat tax assessor can see it through your window as he's spying on your house.

Imagine the lockdown and shelter in place orders going out.

OP is fine. This thread inspired me to dig out the piece of brass that I bought from an A-10 pilot at the royal air tattoo in 1998 or so when I was a lil lad living in England.

Also I wanted to use my new calipers for something since the arrival of my kid has derailed reloading plans.

IMG_1474.jpgIMG_1475.jpgIMG_1478.jpg

People over there don't seem to flip out over obviously inert bits of metal, I went back a couple years ago and at some random flea market a guy was selling bits of brass and stripper clips along with random ww2 and military stuff. The moms here could learn something but it goes against everything they believe in.

View attachment 339017View attachment 339018

A couple from my collection. These are from Bosnia (1995) and Kosovo (1999). Ive got one from Iraq (2003) and Afghanistan (2014) floating around but they don’t have cool stickers. All are DU and had been fired in anger.

I have a stickered Bosnia one around somewhere. Didn't get a Kosovo one, I was with the A-10s in Hungary for most of that, and they didn't shoot shit. Somewhere in the mess here I should have a set cut down to shot glass size, but that was from practice ammo.

I remember the pilots were selling chromed shot glasses. Too expensive for me.
I did once make a wind chime out of them. Lol. Sounded like broken bottles. Wife wasn’t impressed.

Back
Top Bottom