3-Ten ammo

I would venture a guess that penetration is adequate, plus there's additional wound potential. I wrote the company and received a quick response:
Thank you for your inquiry.

We are currently marketing this unique ammunition technology to various established ammunition companies world-wide; and/or a private investment partner.

We also have developed a .45 ACP version; plus a .45 Winchester Magnum caliber as part of our ammunition suite developed for our Model AR-3Ten Carbine; a feature article on same was in the May 2011 SWAT Magazine entitled 'America's New Battle Carbine?'.

For a quick look see our Youtube video link:

Model AR-3Ten Carbine - YouTube

As soon as we establish mass production of ammunition we will be announcing same thru various media.

Thanks again for your interest in our products; should any questions or comments remain please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Mike Marcinkiewicz
Three Ten Corporation

I think I'll stick with my standard 147gr JHP. He shoots at center mass on the silhouette and gets one slug flyer up by the collar bone and another in the armpit.

ETA; Also look at all the shot that misses the target. I want 100% of my energy on my target for multiple reasons.

Back
Top Bottom