3 "shot" in Henniker NH?

3 "shot" in Henniker NH?

Police were called to 4 Bridge St., where two women and a man were found suffering from non-life threatening injuries, Merrimack County Attorney Robin Davis said.
The two women were students at New England College, according to Davis. All three were taken to Concord Hospital, where they were treated and released, Davis said.

Local and state police responded and secured a perimeter around the scene.
Davis said the search for the shooter remained active.
“No one is custody right now,” Davis said.

Non life threatening injuries......Treated and released from hospital.......wtf were they shot with a nerf gun?

What do you want to bet someone was playing with fireworks and these three fell down on the ice......claim that it was gunfire

It will accomplish what they trying to do. Induce feer to push gun control. No one was shot. But 95% of the people watching that video or reading the article. Will assume they were. To make people believe this is one of the reasons we need to vote for more gun control.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, however, before any of the news agencies reported anything about this, a call came into the Boston area ER I was working at last night. It was 530am and whoever it was that called (A Henniker first responder) was stating there was a mass shooting at a New England college in NH and we should expect multiple gunshot victims.

You can draw your own conclusions...

Technically you don’t have to write “Henniker NH” since it’s the only Henniker in the world 😎

I used to love the soda fountain in the Henniker Pharmacy when I was a kid, drinking root beer floats and lime Rickey’s. The Pharmacy is still there, the soda fountain is long gone.

We live less than 5 miles from the supposed scene of this incident and we had the scanner on. There was a massive police response. They set up a command post at the Henniker pharmacy and staged multiple ambulances at the fire station down the road.

They closed off RT.114 and numerous side roads and yet found no suspects, released no information other than the victims were transported to Concord hospital and released and the shooter(s) were still at large.

IMO it sounded like a total hoax and to this date, no further information has been released.

I live in Henniker...we're waiting for the rest of the story to come out. Three "shot" but treated and released? The two students WMUR interviewed said that a bunch of people were leaving a party, but didn't say anything about hearing gunshots? There is still a large NH State Police presence in the center of town. A lot of this doesn't add up.

That being said, New England College seems to be really scraping the bottom of the barrel for their students the past few years, so I would not doubt a drug deal gone wrong or a dealer looking to collect...

Sorry....but I keep going back to WTF were these turds doing outside on the coldest f***ing night of the year (~-5 degrees) at 3am on a sat night........

No bars were open

No restaurants were open

Given that almost 85% of the student body is from out of state......wtf besides drugs likely explains away WTF was going on?

Saturday night...college town...in the part of town full of student apartments...

Hell....a couple of years back the cops broke up a party at which they arrested so many they needed a bus to transport them...

NEC was always on the verge of financial disaster when I was there in the early 1970s. They had a lot of foreign students with really rich parents. Note, neither applied to me. It was a great party school, but that's about it.

I will say that in general when private college start to feel the need to "celebrate" diversity problems seems to start showing up. Not in NH, but a place I responded to a lot is Emmanual Colleg. In the early 2000s they decided to increase the diversity of their student body. Suddenly we started responding their for more and more fights on weekend nights. Odd at an all female college until we found out that they had "mixers" on weekends. The "diverse" students brought their "diverse" boyfriends. Sometimes they boyfriends were from "diverse" gangs.

There's probably not a lot of gang activity at NEC, but a smaller dynamic might exist.

I was also a bit skeptical when I saw the 'treat and release" gun shot victim comment.

I don't suspect any anti 2A conspiracy, but I do suspect that the town and college are very protective of their image. Unless things have changed, the town depends on the college for a lot of jobs.

NEC was always on the verge of financial disaster when I was there in the early 1970s. They had a lot of foreign students with really rich parents. Note, neither applied to me. It was a great party school, but that's about it.

I will say that in general when private college start to feel the need to "celebrate" diversity problems seems to start showing up.

I'm just going to leave this here...

As for the town relying on the college for jobs, I call BS in a big way. That school owns the vast majority of the center of Henniker and pays very little property tax in relation. It is a giant resource sucking leech and the only reason we have a $1,000,000 plus police department for a little over 4000 residents.

My guess is a bunch of drunk, loud and obnoxious college kids leave a party and they wake up the locals, one of the locals gets pissed and starts shooting out of his window with a b b gun.

The glob had it as big party in one of the off campus apartments. Someone spilled a drink and the shooting started. The apartment was in the basement of the Henniker pharmacy owned by some guy who lives in Lexington MA.

Back
Top Bottom