3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

My fondest memory,was getting too drunk letting off some fireworks And when the plolice show up i just running for cover...I didn’t want to get caught saying something stupid :)
I’m drawing a blank on the name but I almost tripped over somebody who is taking a little parking lot nap. You know who you are

I don’t remember anybody throwing any ammo in the fire. I just got angry when I’m cooking steaks in the fire and some one keeps throwing plastic in it.

Glad to see you came back for a second day!

...just in time for the first annual women of NES calendar... ;)

I guess I should have attended more NES shoots.
I don't recall any of that.

Most drama I remember was when someone kept asking Adam's ( Acme Armament ) wife Nicole to pose naked for money. He was lucky Adam didn't nail him to the berm. I would have supplied the hammer.
You gotta be a special kinda stupid to accost the wife of a guy that owns a gun store and brought a belt fed machine gun to the event.
I’m sure someone previously mentioned a Women of NES calendar... just saying... 😉

I’m sure someone previously mentioned a Women of NES calendar... just saying... 😉
Yeah, but it is a little creepy. At least, the kind of calendar most guys are thinking of. The ladies of NES are too classy for that.
We're rapidly approaching the point where the Big Problem
would the guys of NES who'd want to pose for it.

ETA: And of course classy don't come anywhere near it.

We're rapidly approaching the point where the Big Problem
would the guys of NES who'd want to pose for it.

ETA: And of course classy don't come anywhere near it.

Count me in

You’re more likely to win a photo op then any of the NES giveaways...lol

I thought this was fake because of the number of shots he missed at that close of a distance.
I think he was, at first, trying to scare them (he may have done this before, given the couple's reactions) but when they were still verbally abusive he may have snapped.

I think he was, at first, trying to scare them (he may have done this before, given the couple's reactions) but when they were still verbally abusive he may have snapped.

I think THEY thought he was trying to scare them.

He was drawing on them, and then firing at them from less than 20 feet away and closing....and at first....even after the first few shots.....they still weren't taking him seriously. The wife wasn't, anyway. The husband DID give a couple of limpwristed "put the gun down" requests/commands to the guy. Lol.....the time to be reasonable, has passed. At that point, the husband was not in the position to ask for nor demand, anything. Time for reasonable would have been 6 months ago, or last year, or the year before. I don't know how long they lived across from each other, but the neighbors claimed there was a history between them.

Shooter was about to murder them both, right out in the street, probably as retaliation for what they had done to him over time (and not just this one incident)....and they still had no clue that he was now in complete control of their a**es and the overall situation....and was about to waste them both. That is some severe mental illness / cognitive dissonance on their part. (Likely bolstered by them sh*tting on him for X time, months or maybe a couple of years; and they probably always thought that "they" had the upper hand; they had probably never been held accountable [by anyone] for being dicks; and they likely never thought the guy would actually stand up for himself.)

As he was murdering them, I suspect they were still in some form of disbelief. Even the guy screaming, "call the cops, wahhhh!" was cognitive dissonance. The cops weren't going to save his a** nor arrest/punish the shooter. The husband's a** belonged to the shooter, as did the wife's, and it's extremely likely the husband and wife brought this on themselves.

My sympathies are with the autistic son.
----------------------------------------------

ETA: just listened again. Trying to ungarble some unintelligible yelling at about 40 seconds in.

Shooter had earlier retreated to the top of his driveway (garage door?).

At :42 and :44 in the video, the husband points to the shooter, and yells "He's got a gun drawn!", or, "He's got a gun out!". His final word is hard to make out. Could be "He's got a gun now!". (Definitely, "He's got a gun, something....")

AFTER that, the husband calls the guy a pu**y, 4 times.

Shooter then comes down the driveway, gun drawn, to the taunts of the wife saying "Go ahead!" several times.

But the wife is telling him to "go ahead", at the same time the husband is (by now) saying "put the gun down". Jesus.

Last edited:
I think THEY thought he was trying to scare them.

He was drawing on them, and then firing at them from less than 20 feet away and closing....and at first....even after the first few shots.....they still weren't taking him seriously. The wife wasn't, anyway. The husband DID give a couple of limpwristed "put the gun down" requests/commands to the guy. Lol.....the time to be reasonable, has passed. At that point, the husband was not in the position to ask for nor demand, anything. Time for reasonable would have been 6 months ago, or last year, or the year before. I don't know how long they lived across from each other, but the neighbors claimed there was a history between them.

Shooter was about to murder them both, right out in the street, probably as retaliation for what they had done to him over time (and not just this one incident)....and they still had no clue that he was now in complete control of their a**es and the overall situation....and was about to waste them both. That is some severe mental illness / cognitive dissonance on their part. (Likely bolstered by them sh*tting on him for X time, months or maybe a couple of years; and they probably always thought that "they" had the upper hand; they had probably never been held accountable [by anyone] for being dicks; and they likely never thought the guy would actually stand up for himself.)

As he was murdering them, I suspect they were still in some form of disbelief. Even the guy screaming, "call the cops, wahhhh!" was cognitive dissonance. The cops weren't going to save his a** nor arrest/punish the shooter. The husband's a** belonged to the shooter, as did the wife's, and it's extremely likely the husband and wife brought this on themselves.

My sympathies are with the autistic son.
----------------------------------------------

ETA: just listened again. Trying to ungarble some unintelligible yelling at about 40 seconds in.

Shooter had earlier retreated to the top of his driveway (garage door?).

At :42 and :44 in the video, the husband points to the shooter, and yells "He's got a gun drawn!", or, "He's got a gun out!". His final word is hard to make out. Could be "He's got a gun now!". (Definitely, "He's got a gun, something....")

AFTER that, the husband calls the guy a pu**y, 4 times.

Shooter then comes down the driveway, gun drawn, to the taunts of the wife saying "Go ahead!" several times.

But the wife is telling him to "go ahead", at the same time the husband is (by now) saying "put the gun down". Jesus.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.
I am still curious about the last three years of these guys interactions. My neighbors and I would just take each of the court usually doesn’t end in mass murder. I guess we were just one death shy of a real mass murder? It’s too bad his in-laws weren’t There.

Poor f***ing neighbors move into the neighborhood And inherit that nightmare. I love how they attempted to render-aid and also the shooter than just didn’t murder random people...

I'm more interested in even what other people think about the supposed victims like it wouldn't shock me if these people weredouchebags in some other aspect of their life.

I am guessing you never made it to an NES shoot!
I remember thinking " why would you bring a gun that was never sighted in?"

Yeah it’s another classic case of no sites at all, or they got the front and rear sight on backwards

And Do you really need sites to hit something at 50 feet?i just start low and “strife” From left to right

I feel bad for their son and extended family. In the audio you can hear what might be a storm door opening at 1:26, and you hear somebody ask, "is everyone allright?" Of course I don't know for certain, but that has "autistic kid coming to the door to see what happened", written all over it.

Moments later the same, or what seems to be the same voice, asks: "what happened?" And somebody answers "call 911", and then the person asks again "what happened", and someone else again says "just call 911". This happens a few times.

I'm wondering if the person asking what happened, was the autistic kid sticking his nose out the front door. And the Good Samaritan, probably in shock and possibly knowing the kid had autism, just gave the single command to the kid, "call 911". But, the kid being autistic, he might not be "able" to call 911 until he gets an answer to the question he's already asked 3 or 4 times. That's how some autistic brains are wired: they can't move on to B, until A is taken care of. They can't move on to C, until B is finished, etc. So that might be what you hear here, in the audio. How can he call 911, if nobody has answered his question yet about what happened. This is common in autism. It could also be, that he knew his "command" from the Samaratan was to call 911, but what good is that going to do if he can't tell 911 what happened? So....he needs an answer, and, he's being autistic about it. Just a theory of course; I dont know any of the parties and I wasn't there. But the audio that you can hear, seems suitable to corroborate some such scenario.

When the shooter's coming back with the rifle, you hear someone say "F***!" just before you see the Samaritans get the hell out of Dodge.

Anyway, that's it. I listened to it a few times this morning audio-only, trying to piece it together just from that.
Dunno if it was the kid or not, however your assessment of the possible autism reaction is 100% spot on.

Dunno if it was the kid or not, however your assessment of the possible autism reaction is 100% spot on.

I definitely feel bad for the kid. Even with the whole spectrum of autism. No child should ever have to see real life. It didn’t mention how old the kid is...Probably 23 on his parents health insurance.

It’s completely possible he learn ed something from the event “should’ve kept your mouth shut”

I am guessing you never made it to an NES shoot!
I remember thinking " why would you bring a gun that was never sighted in?"

I see no reason an average shooter can't pick up a rifle (hey baby, you're so sexy and sleek - can I run my bore snake through your secret garden?) eyeball that it's all there and the barrel isn't visibly bent, walk up to the firing line and hit a CAR sized target 30 yards away. Or missing THAT, at LEAST hit the fricking BERM. Sighted in or not.

Hitting the side mirror, maybe not so much. Hitting the lug nuts, yeah, you need to be familiar with your gun and have it sighted in.

I have a crappy little .22 pistol that doesn't even HAVE sights and I could accomplish that.

I'm not promoting myself as some sharpshooter, it's just that a CAR is pretty big target especially at the distances those car shoots were generally held at.

I see no reason an average shooter can't pick up a rifle (hey baby, you're so sexy and sleek - can I run my bore snake through your secret garden?) eyeball that it's all there and the barrel isn't visibly bent, walk up to the firing line and hit a CAR sized target 30 yards away. Or missing THAT, at LEAST hit the fricking BERM. Sighted in or not.

Hitting the side mirror, maybe not so much. Hitting the lug nuts, yeah, you need to be familiar with your gun and have it sighted in.

I have a crappy little .22 pistol that doesn't even HAVE sights and I could accomplish that.

I'm not promoting myself as some sharpshooter, it's just that a CAR is pretty big target especially at the distances those car shoots were generally held at.

From the guy wearing a kilt. I’ll give you a hint it wasn’t “named pipes”I almost tripped over in the parking lot while I was (allegedly)running for the police. Let’s be honest it was more of a crawl..
10 gauge and flamethrowers...At least I’ll wear my goggles right?

From the guy wearing a kilt. I’ll give you a hint it wasn’t “named pipes”I almost tripped over in the parking lot while I was (allegedly)running for the police. Let’s be honest it was more of a crawl..
10 gauge and flamethrowers...At least I’ll wear my goggles right?

I guess I missed hearing THAT story, too [laugh]

It’s too bad we can’t congregate and shoot. You probably need a mask for that

Back
Top Bottom