3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

Where are the photos of him “storming”the a capital... this guy doesn’t have mags in his carrier he just has three twisted teas..There’s no way this is the real Attila. I’m pretty sure he isn’t a cock cuddler

In white trash circles it's the women that write the check their men have to cash most of the time.
I've seen it a bunch of times.
Ask LE that show up on DV calls.
Never turn your back on the wife/ girlfriend.
Been on a few, mostly as backup to locals, and no, I don't turn my back on the 'abused' woman. I was at the one in Maine that went sideways a few years ago.

You got to understand that when someone is breaking their ass shoveling and shoveling and shoveling and they finally clear the end of the driveway so the car can get out and you drive by and put a few feet of snow right back where they just shoveled, it can make people a little crazy LOL

I may or may not have thrown my shovel at the cab of the plow truck once...
To be fair, the guy would push snow from an intersection one lot down from my driveway, load the entire mess just upstream from my driveway, then push it across the end. It stopped after I threw the shovel. I imagine he didn’t realize the result of his strategy and that made him look back to see it.

well, the guy was a veteran, so reasonable to assume some degree of small arms training. Additionally, I’ve heard from unofficial sources that he committed suicide with a “308 sniper rifle” so take that for what it’s worth...

Yeah, I've got one of those ".308 sniper rifles". Everybody I know calls it a "hunting rifle"; it's a Remington 700.

I put it in “ “ because those were the words used and that was how it was communicated to me... my buddy has his pistol permit, I didn’t press him about the details because it’s none of my business, but I assume he is familiar with the difference between a hunting rifle, AR platform and other long guns.

I may or may not have thrown my shovel at the cab of the plow truck once...
To be fair, the guy would push snow from an intersection one lot down from my driveway, load the entire mess just upstream from my driveway, then push it across the end. It stopped after I threw the shovel. I imagine he didn’t realize the result of his strategy and that made him look back to see it.
Try plowing a culdesac. Someone is always pissed off in one of those. I get more complaints threats and shovels thrown at me when I do those.

Try plowing a culdesac. Someone is always pissed off in one of those. I get more complaints threats and shovels thrown at me when I do those.

I grew up on a culdesac. Plow drivers pushed up a big pile between two of the driveways. On heavy snow years they’d make a second pile between two other driveways. We’d spend all day digging them out and make epic snow forts. There would be the usual wash across the drives but nothing out of the ordinary and no one got screwed over. I know this for a fact because we shoveled all the driveways and the hydrant. If things got tight and the driver knocked a pile in a driveway they gave it a half assed back drag and knocked it down within reason. Maybe we got special treatment because my Ma would send us out with cocoa for the drivers and made sure we asked them if they were “AA” before we handed it to them. We didn’t know why at the time but they were always real excited to get that cocoa. [wink]

I fully understand that the snow has to go somewhere and some is going to end up on driveway aprons and throwing a shovel at a plow truck is completely out of my character. What was happening the first few years at my house in Mass was beyond ridiculous though. The guy would spend a full five minutes pushing up a pile and then dump it right in my driveway. The less snow we got the further he backed up to push up the pile. If we got just a couple inches I’d come home to a bank of compacted (like the pile in a mall parking lot) snow 2-1/2’ high by 4’ wide across the bottom of my driveway. Everyone else in the neighborhood would have a little windrow maybe 4-5” at it’s peak. Like I said, I think he may not have realized what he was doing, or maybe had a beef with the previous resident and thought they still lived there. That night we had gotten a real storm. deep, wet, and heavy. Like usual I dug out my two senior neighbors, salted their walks and steps, then went after my own property. Just as I was finishing up he comes by and starts doing his thing. After “politely critiquing“ his work things changed drastically in my favor. I can’t imagine that would have been the case if he didn’t come to the conclusion that I possibly had a legitimate gripe.

I won't believe it's "#real atilla" until he tells us what was the last thing he threw up at a NES meetup.
Then i will believe it's him.
What next? Flintoid ?

HaHa . Not many left here that were there that night.
No more meetups, No car Shoots, No blackout build parties, no banana suits or watermelon shoots
Good times. I've given up boozing since then though, I have vague memories of pissing on various things at the China Squirrel parking lot.

Flintoid's hanging out in the boathouse at Hereford.

Beautiful reference, I don't think anyone got it. That made me want a P228.

I’m convinced more than ever this isn’t the real Attila. He did have a bunch a dildo strap to his carrier and gun and I think even had one that mounted on a bayonet. He Almost convinced me to carry a 5 gallonBucket of rocks in the exclushion...This was after the fragging frosty event....When we used to use real Barbwire for the crawl...

I do miss him he gave some mean head

I believe Attila’s SafeWord was skinflint which is missing from the forum a lot.

I grew up on a culdesac. Plow drivers pushed up a big pile between two of the driveways. On heavy snow years they’d make a second pile between two other driveways. We’d spend all day digging them out and make epic snow forts. There would be the usual wash across the drives but nothing out of the ordinary and no one got screwed over. I know this for a fact because we shoveled all the driveways and the hydrant. If things got tight and the driver knocked a pile in a driveway they gave it a half assed back drag and knocked it down within reason. Maybe we got special treatment because my Ma would send us out with cocoa for the drivers and made sure we asked them if they were “AA” before we handed it to them. We didn’t know why at the time but they were always real excited to get that cocoa. [wink]

I fully understand that the snow has to go somewhere and some is going to end up on driveway aprons and throwing a shovel at a plow truck is completely out of my character. What was happening the first few years at my house in Mass was beyond ridiculous though. The guy would spend a full five minutes pushing up a pile and then dump it right in my driveway. The less snow we got the further he backed up to push up the pile. If we got just a couple inches I’d come home to a bank of compacted (like the pile in a mall parking lot) snow 2-1/2’ high by 4’ wide across the bottom of my driveway. Everyone else in the neighborhood would have a little windrow maybe 4-5” at it’s peak. Like I said, I think he may not have realized what he was doing, or maybe had a beef with the previous resident and thought they still lived there. That night we had gotten a real storm. deep, wet, and heavy. Like usual I dug out my two senior neighbors, salted their walks and steps, then went after my own property. Just as I was finishing up he comes by and starts doing his thing. After “politely critiquing“ his work things changed drastically in my favor. I can’t imagine that would have been the case if he didn’t come to the conclusion that I possibly had a legitimate gripe.
I try like hell not to bury people. But its not always possible. Most people are decent and understand. But some.......Jesus Mary you just want to thump them with the plow and keep going. As far as the culdesacs, its been my experience (maybe its the entitled mentality where I work) but someone is always pissed. Too close to my driveway, too close to my sidewalk, blocking the tree, blocking the hydrant, why does the pile have to be in front of my house why cant you put it in front of their house, my azaleas, bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.....ugh I'm glad I do the school parking lots now.

I think he had an ak-47 or similar with a bayonet. I was at the campfire (monadnock) and he spiked it in the ground and went off to find food or something. I swapped it with an MP40 and he barely blinked when he came back. Said something about "good trade". Obviously swapped them back after...

Did not realize he was intimate with y'all though

That’s the best use of a bayonet...
I think he had an ak-47 or similar with a bayonet. I was at the campfire (monadnock) and he spiked it in the ground and went off to find food or something. I swapped it with an MP40 and he barely blinked when he came back. Said something about "good trade". Obviously swapped them back after...

Did not realize he was intimate with y'all though

And yes I did get sloppy last night,
Not as sloppy as I get at the nes shoots but damn close...

I find that if I get out before the plow, clear 10-15' in front of my driveway and stack that snow in a good spot then the drivers just follow my lead and plow into the piles I make.

I don't think any of the drivers are jerks - they are just getting a job done where the only thing that would make some people happy is if the guy also plowed their drive for free.

I do miss him he gave some mean head
I guess I should have attended more NES shoots.
I don't recall any of that.

Most drama I remember was when someone kept asking Adam's ( Acme Armament ) wife Nicole to pose naked for money. He was lucky Adam didn't nail him to the berm. I would have supplied the hammer.
You gotta be a special kinda stupid to accost the wife of a guy that owns a gun store and brought a belt fed machine gun to the event.

I guess I should have attended more NES shoots.
I don't recall any of that.

Most drama I remember was when someone kept asking Adam's ( Acme Armament ) wife Nicole to pose naked for money. He was lucky Adam didn't nail him to the berm. I would have supplied the hammer.
You gotta be a special kinda stupid to accost the wife of a guy that owns a gun store and brought a belt fed machine gun to the event.

I never heard that story, but I can empathize with the sentiment. She was an attractive lass to my eye.

He sort of disappeared and his NH shop appears closed.

Final thoughts: the shooter was firing right at them, and they didn't even flinch. The wife was still barking at the shooter, as bullets were whizzing by her face. Cognitive dissonance x 1000.

A bully's last act was to leave his wife alone in the street. His last words were "Wahhhhh, call the cops, he shot me, wahhhh!"

Who's tougher, here...husband or wife? The wife said "f*** you!" as the shooter delivered her her "head shot".

I feel bad for their son and extended family. In the audio you can hear what might be a storm door opening at 1:26, and you hear somebody ask, "is everyone allright?" Of course I don't know for certain, but that has "autistic kid coming to the door to see what happened", written all over it.

Moments later the same, or what seems to be the same voice, asks: "what happened?" And somebody answers "call 911", and then the person asks again "what happened", and someone else again says "just call 911". This happens a few times.

I'm wondering if the person asking what happened, was the autistic kid sticking his nose out the front door. And the Good Samaritan, probably in shock and possibly knowing the kid had autism, just gave the single command to the kid, "call 911". But, the kid being autistic, he might not be "able" to call 911 until he gets an answer to the question he's already asked 3 or 4 times. That's how some autistic brains are wired: they can't move on to B, until A is taken care of. They can't move on to C, until B is finished, etc. So that might be what you hear here, in the audio. How can he call 911, if nobody has answered his question yet about what happened. This is common in autism. It could also be, that he knew his "command" from the Samaratan was to call 911, but what good is that going to do if he can't tell 911 what happened? So....he needs an answer, and, he's being autistic about it. Just a theory of course; I dont know any of the parties and I wasn't there. But the audio that you can hear, seems suitable to corroborate some such scenario.

When the shooter's coming back with the rifle, you hear someone say "F***!" just before you see the Samaritans get the hell out of Dodge.

Anyway, that's it. I listened to it a few times this morning audio-only, trying to piece it together just from that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom