3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

Don't know if posted yet. This was supposedly up on reddit. No idea if legit or not:

View attachment 447414

The "neighbor" seems like sort of a dick - for saying "phuck Jeff".

Good to have the confirmation that the two who got shot - were just pieces of crap. It's what I suspected.

I feel bad for the guy (Jeff) who shot them though. By just watching the video and reading the background story - he seemed like a guy who just wanted to lead his life and be left alone. But by some twist of the fates he gets stuck with those two a-holes across the street.

So the neighbor says "phuck Jeff" - and it sounds like he knew the guy. I know this is probably out of the ordinary - but it seems like this whole thing could have been avoided if maybe multiple people had gotten together and told the two d-bags that either they clean up their act - or GTFO out of the neighborhood. Seems like everybody just tolerated their bullshit.

"Finger shoved in the chest" - and nobody did anything about that? Sounds like "Jim" needed a beat down LONG before that day he got shot.

Just to give you a hint you’re missing out on the inside jokes Meant for the real Attila.

you have a point about the negative reps. I feel like there might be a little less bitching on the site if you could just give somebody the thumbs down but I doubt it would and there, we’re a rambunctious group
No way Derek would have allowed the Atilla SN if it wasn't our beloved Atilla.

Derek didn't even allow me to change my SN [rofl]

SmartSelect_20210207-193637_Chrome.jpg

@calsdad , I think you're onto something with your analysis. There's a huge "tell" in the altercation, and it comes at about 38 seconds in this video:

The shooter called the couple "scum", and the wife answered: "You're the f***ing scumbag, you don't f***ing bother with no-one..."

Right there, she let out, probably without realizing it, one of the underlying factors behind all this. The deceased were probably pissed off at the guy (in part), because he "doesn't bother with anyone". They were pissed that he was a loner, and a successful loner (and perhaps not a member in good standing of the normal "neighborhood feelz/sewing circle BS"), and there could have been some real anger, insecurity, and jealousy issues on the part of the deceased.

Also my theory is that this was, tangibly anyway, probably mostly between the shooter and the dead husband. I'm thinking the wife probably didn't have much actual "tangible" involvement with arguments with the guy (her opinions of him notwithstanding), but when the shouting match started, she piled-on with her husband like a bully "bullying", and then the others present (in this case, the wife) "join in" on the abuse of the target. (Whereas the bystander/s normally would not have done so themselves).

Once the main bully starts bullying, it's okay for the others to pile-on. (I mean, whatever she thought of the guy, what are the chances she actually ever got into a dick-waving contest with the shooter?) It was probably between the shooter and the husband, mostly, for however long back their history goes.

My thinking: when the shooter popped her and said that she "should have kept her f***ing mouth shut", that leads me to believe that this was historically between the two men....and if she had just stayed off to the side and kept her piehole shut, she might have been spared.

Just a theory.

Also: I think the shooter was carrying all along. He retreated, but the neighbor pushing things, & calling him a pussy x3, was the last straw. Being called a pussy is where the guy cracked.
My theory is that the loner shooter guy hates women. You can be a little fat or a little ugly and still get women if you are successful (he apparently was) or have some good personality traits.

was the shooter divorced? Who knows? He popped the woman first on both occasions and the husband seemed like a freebie. They can’t execute him twice, so why not?

Anyone with a gun drawn down on someone and advancing toward them ripping shots off is giving off a pretty clear message I think... It’s a complete warning. I think it says pretty clearly “I intend to shoot you!”

The first shot that ever goes wizzing past me will be a clear warning to GTFO, or find some form of cover and return fire. Of course the goal is to never be in that situation in the first place

On one of the blogs I read on occasion - the blog owner's take on things was that the shooter had been thru training. He said he thought the guy had taken his stance when he took the shots based on being trained that way. What would be interesting to know - was if he had actually been trained - and had gotten firearms because he was afraid of the two a-holes across the street from him. Too late now - but that might have been a good defense in court.

My theory is that the loner shooter guy hates women. You can be a little fat or a little ugly and still get women if you are successful (he apparently was) or have some good personality traits.

was the shooter divorced? Who knows? He popped the woman first on both occasions and the husband seemed like a freebie. They can’t execute him twice, so why not?

Yeah - maybe. My take on it though is that the woman was the one who was instigating all of the shit. I just thought it was strange that she was out there slinging shit right along side her husband. I think the way stuff like this "usually" goes down is the husband is a hothead and his wife would be the one who's there trying to calm him down. In this case they're both there together - and she's saying shit like " you don't talk to anybody - you're the scumbag" - as if just minding your own damn business somehow makes you a weirdo/azzhole.

I worked with a guy, years ago, that had four girlfriends.
I was on a construction job in southern NJ where one of the construction foremen had two families in the state, one in the north, one in the south, He was in a frenzy one week because the one from north NJ (I think this was the actual wife) had called to say she and the kids were coming down to spend the weekend at the beach down in the south.

Except I’m pretty sure the husband gets shot first. It’s also totally possible these guys were hit and werent even aware of it

On one of the blogs I read on occasion - the blog owner's take on things was that the shooter had been thru training. He said he thought the guy had taken his stance when he took the shots based on being trained that way. What would be interesting to know - was if he had actually been trained - and had gotten firearms because he was afraid of the two a-holes across the street from him. Too late now - but that might have been a good defense in court.

I thought it was said elsewhere he was a vet? I'd assume he was trained via the military. maybe Voda trained him?

well, the guy was a veteran, so reasonable to assume some degree of small arms training. Additionally, I’ve heard from unofficial sources that he committed suicide with a “308 sniper rifle” so take that for what it’s worth...

well, the guy was a veteran, so reasonable to assume some degree of small arms training. Additionally, I’ve heard from unofficial sources that he committed suicide with a “308 sniper rifle” so take that for what it’s worth...
The way that he shoot he better off using shotgun.buck and slug that what one retired cop told me.

No more CAR SHOOTS?!

Unless you want to go to Vermont. New Hampshire is done. And while I can do whatever I want on my property. It gets a little tiring when everyone’s always saying “won’t somebody think of the children!?”

There’s no place like home,there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home..Or it’s like you’re summoning a gennie..

Pussy pussy pussy. Bang bang bang it’s a miracle my neighbors haven’t shot me yet

The way that he shoot he better off using shotgun.buck and slug that what one retired cop told me.

Sounds like something Biden would say just take your shotgun and fire some shots off in the air. This guy doesn’t look like he was going to shoots off into the air..

If he had use the shotgun they’d be reporting it as an assault shotgun

this is the only photo/video that will load it’s a pitbull seriously looking at a duck while the wife is seriously looking at both of them. It’s a little more upbeat than snow time murder
(As @one-eyed Jack will confirm),
don't discount the duckling's glare at the pit bull.

Don't know if posted yet. This was supposedly up on reddit. No idea if legit or not:
If it's a hoax, at least it's got some Nuance™.

The "neighbor" seems like sort of a dick - for saying "phuck Jeff".

Good to have the confirmation that the two who got shot - were just pieces of crap. It's what I suspected.

I feel bad for the guy (Jeff) who shot them though. By just watching the video and reading the background story - he seemed like a guy who just wanted to lead his life and be left alone. But by some twist of the fates he gets stuck with those two a-holes across the street.

So the neighbor says "phuck Jeff" - and it sounds like he knew the guy. I know this is probably out of the ordinary - but it seems like this whole thing could have been avoided if maybe multiple people had gotten together and told the two d-bags that either they clean up their act - or GTFO out of the neighborhood. Seems like everybody just tolerated their bullshit.

"Finger shoved in the chest" - and nobody did anything about that? Sounds like "Jim" needed a beat down LONG before that day he got shot.
I was with that story all the way to the end when the guy said F Jeff. Seems like the two neighbors finally got what they had coming. F them

Once again no one is justifying the murder of their neighbors, guy sounded like real tough guy right up until he said “call the cops”and left his wife behind...

But at the same time if that was my wife I would’ve left her behind to

Last edited:
Maybe some you guys don’t know this, when someone pulls a 45 On you. it might cause you to jump down three or four flights of stairs. It looks like someone’s pulling a paintball gun out on you,it just looks huge When you’re staring up the barrel...The last thing a sane person would do is stand flat-footed and continue to talk shit

Yeah, I've got one of those ".308 sniper rifles". Everybody I know calls it a "hunting rifle"; it's a Remington 700.

I almost wish this took a different turn ...And the shooter just slap the shit out of both of them...

Also I’m not sure if you can call the sniper rifle when you hold it to your victims head.

Back
Top Bottom