• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

I still say just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

neighborhoods would be much more pleasant if loud mouthed ass hats could just be dealt with. We had a shitty neighbor, but every time i figured I could beat the crap out of the husband, my wife had cops rolling. Not wanting to lose my LTC kept me from doing what I wanted.

Another good thing about NH is no LTC, assault is a misdemeanor and “mutual combat” is just a violation. Might be why everyone seems nicer up here.

If this is true and they actually thought he MIGHT be firing blanks, they were even dumber than I was initially giving them credit for.
Ya know, I've seen a couple of M-16 blank adapters,
but I may never have seen any actual blanks in real life.
(Wait, no. I've seen blackpowder blank shotgun shells
used in a sailing regatta starting cannon
).

Assume that I need to get out more. Even to track meets.
But John Q. Public has got to think that blanks are
more prevalent than they really are.

OTOH, if (if) those first few shots were deliberate misses, like scenes from a Western
where someone shoots at the ground to make someone "dance",
then the husband and wife could tell they were deliberate misses,
and gambled that it was a bluff.

Wonder how many of the misses ricocheted into the house and cars?
It may look like Little Beirut.
And imagine living in the other half of the duplex and having this go down...

Depending on where the orphan is on the spectrum,
"grief" does not even begin to describe how lost he is.
[angry]

Attila is still on special deployment. He still in the hunt for the “real” bin Laden..
No but seriously he’s just enjoying that cushy ATF job.

You guys got me all excited like atills was back on the site...

I’m pretty sure he’s actually working for space force now

Broc. You really gotta do better than that
Having multiple NES accounts is like having more than one GF... while it sounds fun at first, eventually it would get complicated, I’d forget which was which, use the wrong name, and get denied from having any more fun. 🤣

In white trash circles it's the women that write the check their men have to cash most of the time.
I've seen it a bunch of times.
Ask LE that show up on DV calls.
Never turn your back on the wife/ girlfriend.

Exactly.

That's one of the factors that was running around in my mind when I watched the video of this incident - over and over again.

I've read accounts from cops saying the absolute worst calls they go on - are the domestics, the chick calls the police on the guy who is beating the crap out of her - because she goaded him into it, and then when the cops show up and arrest him - she goes nuts on the cops.

That shit didn't used to make any sense to me at all - until I started reading sites like Chateau Heartiste years ago , and then started seeing some of the guys on Youtube talking about "men's" issues. Once they go thru the psychology of it - it starts to make some sense...... I guess. I does still boil down to that old saying though "bitches be crazy".

@calsdad , I think you're onto something with your analysis. There's a huge "tell" in the altercation, and it comes at about 38 seconds in this video:

The shooter called the couple "scum", and the wife answered: "You're the f***ing scumbag, you don't f***ing bother with no-one..."

Right there, she let out, probably without realizing it, one of the underlying factors behind all this. The deceased were probably pissed off at the guy (in part), because he "doesn't bother with anyone". They were pissed that he was a loner, and a successful loner (and perhaps not a member in good standing of the normal "neighborhood feelz/sewing circle BS"), and there could have been some real anger, insecurity, and jealousy issues on the part of the deceased.

Also my theory is that this was, tangibly anyway, probably mostly between the shooter and the dead husband. I'm thinking the wife probably didn't have much actual "tangible" involvement with arguments with the guy (her opinions of him notwithstanding), but when the shouting match started, she piled-on with her husband like a bully "bullying", and then the others present (in this case, the wife) "join in" on the abuse of the target. (Whereas the bystander/s normally would not have done so themselves).

Once the main bully starts bullying, it's okay for the others to pile-on. (I mean, whatever she thought of the guy, what are the chances she actually ever got into a dick-waving contest with the shooter?) It was probably between the shooter and the husband, mostly, for however long back their history goes.

My thinking: when the shooter popped her and said that she "should have kept her f***ing mouth shut", that leads me to believe that this was historically between the two men....and if she had just stayed off to the side and kept her piehole shut, she might have been spared.

Just a theory.

Also: I think the shooter was carrying all along. He retreated, but the neighbor pushing things, & calling him a pussy x3, was the last straw. Being called a pussy is where the guy cracked.

Exactly! I watched the video a number of times trying to figure out what the hell the wife was yelling about.

It did sound like she was saying "you don't bother with no one" - or something like that.

Yet another reason why I came to the conclusion I did - the dead husband and wife seem to be all pissed off that the guy just keeps to himself, has nice things - and is doing a lot better at life than they are. So they harass the guy and act like scumbags - until he finally gets sick and tired of their shit - and shoots them down in the street.

I’d rather sleep with men or be a loner then put up with one minute of that bitches a shit...They’re upset they got an autistic kid whatever that means. A sense of entitlement. I feel bad for the husband if he wasn’t such a pussy

Half the problem is people walking around judging other people...This guy just went full judge jury and executioner. And it didn’t happen overnight

I am always armed wherever I go. I was clearing snow with my snowblower and I had a glock iwb. I also didn't shoot any snow into my neighbor's yard.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Last edited:
I think that’s a great analysis. Would it be interesting if the guy did turn out to be gay?
I don’t care if he’s gay or not it really has no bearing on Anything. I’m gonna assume he’s not gay or else his boyfriend would’ve been living with them at least in this day and age... hes was just a successful loner.
For all we know he was a pretty happy guy other than his retarded neighbors

I don't think it's more interesting - or less, if the guy was actually gay - other than if the lefties try to start using this as some sort of argument for more gun laws you'll be able to throw it back in their face a lot easier if the guy was actually gay.

As I said earlier: I've known a few guys in my life that seemed to be like this guy. They have good jobs, a good education, they get up and go to work every day, own a decent piece of property and take care of it ....... but don't have a woman or a family in their life. If you look around - you can "see" guys like this here and there. There's a neighbor up the street from me that I will take a wild guess is one "those guys". He's got a nice place - takes care of it. He's always had a decent car in the driveway ..... but I've never noticed any signs whatsoever that there's anybody living in the house but him.

I keep in touch with a couple of guys I worked with in the past who are like this. I've known them for years now - and they've told me flat out that they wished they had "met somebody and had a family" - but it never happened. They're definitely not gay - they're just left behind.

I am always armed wherever I go. I was clearing snow with my snowblower and I had a glock iwb. I also didn't shoot any snow into my neighbor's yard.

What caliber works best when you stop up the shitter with a big solid log?

That sounds more like a job for a shotgun.

Yeah I’d be careful with the armed everywhere I go thing. I’m trying to figure out how to conceal and carry while I’m still naked

Edit I’m trying to post the tranny thing from silence of the lambs. My Internet kung fu isn’t very good at the moment

Yeah I’d be careful with the armed everywhere I go thing. I’m trying to figure out how to conceal and carry while I’m still naked
Duct tape ;)

Yeah I don't go in the post office or a school zone. But if I'm 'allowed' to carry I'm carrying.

Duct tape ;)

Yeah I don't go in the post office or a school zone. But if I'm 'allowed' to carry I'm carrying.
But I try not to go to the post office with my pants not on. I don’t know what allowed to carry means I’m pretty sure you’re allowed to do whatever you want. I try to do it smart but sometimes I fall a little short

Also note that the wife says that the guy "doesn't bother with anybody", and the husband says that he (the husband) is going to "make the guy's life a living hell". So the guy across the street doesn't bother anybody, or bother "with" anybody.....yet the husband still says that the husband is going to f*** with him.

Why would a married couple with their own home, and a teenage son to worry about, and all of life's little "isms" to deal with.....screw with the guy across the street, who the wife admits doesn't bother with anybody? Huh? Whah?

If I was to guess: I'd take "unresolved marital, ego/insecurity, and jealousy issues (and scapegoating the guy across the street for their own dumpster fire of "issues"), for $200, Alex".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom