• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

I remember hanging out in Southie years ago.... early nighties and everyone would put out lawn furniture. I had a 7 Series Bimmer at the time so I'd move the chair, whatever and but leave the owner a six pack. Worked like a charm. Occasion someone would get pissed....then I'd tune on my (real) best Irish accent and most times it worked. Probably figured I was one of Whities lads!

I remember hanging out in Southie years ago.... early nighties and everyone would put out lawn furniture. I had a 7 Series Bimmer at the time so I'd move the chair, whatever and but leave the owner a six pack. Worked like a charm. Occasion someone would get pissed....then I'd tune on my (real) best Irish accent and most times it worked. Probably figured I was one of Whities lads!

You've not been around here for a while then. Modern times, you take a space saver and come out to a "Southie Surprise" (ie. kicked off side view mirror).

A more complete version of the story.

I knew it was brewing. Still tragic and uncalled for, but this was years in the making.

Surveillance video revealed that Spaide and the Goys were involved in disputes before the deadly encounter, prosecutors said.

Not that ending was justified, but the married couple where both Karen’s, shouting at him, telling him to F off and that is a cat.

Only know what I saw, but wouldn’t be surprised if there is history to this story, why where they flicking snow at him.

seems like they pushed him to the edge and over.

All Bullshit here aside, executing an unarmed human being face down in the street is extremely f***ed up, retard convention or otherwise.

Straight out of a movie.
Especially if you failed at first then took a half minute to go back into your house to pick out a more appropriate weapon.

She wasn't shooting a gun. She was shooting a video. She pulls a cell, records the first few shots. You can hear her yell "i got video" and she raises her hand to show the cell phone. You can hear her yell that just as the husband is hit the 1st time.
Ahh...I thought she was talking about the camera on her house.
Gees, I thought she was popping caps at him. What a shite show....

I wonder if there's any ammo or reloading supplies available at the shooter's house?
Well, aren’t you clever now. No.

Your stupid comment reminds me of the saying about better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Fool.

Your stupid comment reminds me of the saying about better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Fool.
Thats not fair. He made a joke of levity. I must be a fool too because I thought it was funny.
@richc From all of my experience is no fool.

Fool.

NES is full of irreverent humor and more. It’s somewhat of an art form here. I make no apologies for my post. It is consistent with many similar posts on NES from some very fine people.

To the best of my knowledge you don’t know me. So your assessment is rather meaningless.

Sticks and stones...

Rich

All I'm saying is I've seen lots of innocent people die in videos posted online over the years. This one isn't in the top 10 or 20 even, disturbing-wise.
For my money, this video was kind of heart-stopping.

That stumble-bum waving a box cutter at a strip-mall was gut-wrenching.

Disturbing was the Ricardo Cerna suicide.

You probably don't start fights with your neighbors though. Or keep escalating them. Most of us don't do that. Most PEOPLE don't do that, even.
I've heard enough horror stories that I understand to
never start a feud with neighbors.

Wasn't there an NES guy who was in a constant battle with his neighbors?
I feel like there should be an index of the threads.

IMHO that's not even worth it, you can still go to jail for that
There are several paths to understanding "stay out of fights".
  • Repeating it as a mantra.
  • Getting tuned up in a fight.
  • Energized envisioning.
  • Watching that video; that's a way.

NES is full of irreverent humor and more. It’s somewhat of an art form here. I make no apologies for my post. It is consistent with many similar posts on NES from some very fine people.

To the best of my knowledge you don’t know me. So your assessment is rather meaningless.

Sticks and stones...

Rich
considering Biden and Harris coming for us all, it is just gallows humor.

Back
Top Bottom