• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

All I'm saying is I've seen lots of innocent people die in videos posted online over the years. This one isn't in the top 10 or 20 even, disturbing-wise.
Because those two people didn't seem very innocent. The dude even went into the street to call the guy a pussy. They also have a camera mounted with a perfect view of the situation. I predict these are just the last few minutes of a months long and likely years long train wreck where both parties never did the smart thing.

4 things

1) that was just f***ing crazy to watch.
2) the guy is the worst shooter in the world.
3) that lady's head must be made of adamantium.
4) Philly is a shithole.

edit apparently the headline is as bad as the rest of the article. this is like 90 miles away from Philadumpia
Cue JRT's reply that it's actually a wonderful city. PA IS GREAT KEHD.

The shots at the wife, when she was down, seemed to miss. It looked like she hit the gun with her hand both times he fired at her. Then she laid down, but moved later before taking two from the rifle

I wonder if there was a throwdown MAGA hat left in the perp's home.
Evidently, they never asked if the snow could be tossed in the neighbor's yard or were told to get lost.

Most people don’t expect their neighbor to be so insane he’d actually murder them over some yelling. It’s an irrational outcome which makes it harder for even somewhat rational people to understand in the moment. And sadly, this mistake cost them their lives.

While this is true, I bet in this case there is a stack of retard conferences that happened before this one. It generally takes two entities or two sets of people feeding off each others retardation to go full retard, much like a road rage thing, etc. So it naturally escalates until something fails or someone snaps. Shocker.

Get off my snow.

hqdefault.jpg

While this is true, I bet in this case there is a stack of retard conferences that happened before this one. It generally takes two entities or two sets of people feeding off each others retardation to go full retard, much like a road rage thing, etc. So it naturally escalates until something fails or someone snaps. Shocker.
when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong.jpg

Holy f***ing shit. That was as bad as the NZ video. Definitely regret watching.

Lol not sure if serious, how can 2 morons dying of the actions of an insane guy and a frosting of stupidity be anything remotely like a dozens of innocent people killed for no
reason other than that they went to the wrong church?

IMHO those two things are not even on the same planet. And I've seen a lot of videos of people dying, and this isn't even in the top 10 most disturbing.

I've seen video evidence of shitbags abusing animals that was far more disturbing than this. Or for that matter LE videos where some murdering shitbag took shots at a cop,
etc.

The only disturbing part of this video is the guy was such a horrible shot that he probably flung bullets all over the neighborhood. and that it caused a kid (who was completely uninvolved in
this bullshit) to lose his parents over it. Hell that's the worst part of the whole thing.

That aside? Neighbors likelyu got a big win out of this.

ETA: You guys can't be that disturbed either, you KNEW what was going to happen and you still watched it anyways. It wasn't like the nutbag guy came back a third time with a stihl and started carving them up with it after the shooting or something unexpected.

Take a spin through the comments on the video itself if you wanna add another layer of pissed off to your mood. Didn’t even cross my mind that this would be something exciting for the woke crowd or that they would find a way to tie it into black history month. Needless to say, humanity never fails to disappoint.

There was probably a lengthy history of BS between these three. Real sh*tty neighbor things like ratting out to inspectional services for home improvements without a permit. Years of stealing newspapers. Rowdy parties every holiday with no invite. Assh*le kids egging your house every cabbage night.

All minor infractions on their own, but when there's no justice or recourse, it's just one more PSI in a finite tank. But like I said earlier, throw down if you reach that point. Settle things with black eyes, not rounds.

All minor infractions on their own, but when there's no justice or recourse, it's just one more PSI in a finite tank. But like I said earlier, throw down if you reach that point. Settle things with black eyes, not rounds.

IMHO that's not even worth it, you can still go to jail for that (unless you can prove that something was truly mutual combat, but good luck with that, the loser is not going to claim that) and if a sequence of bad shit happens, you can still f*** someone up pretty bad too. (or vice versa). Say you punch the guys lights out, he collapses and bounces his head off the pavement, gets a nice brain bleed and dies... and now you're getting charged with manslaughter on a good day. Way to go! [rofl]

Lol not sure if serious, how can 2 morons dying of the actions of an insane guy and a frosting of stupidity be anything remotely like a dozens of innocent people killed for no
reason other than that they went to the wrong church?

IMHO those two things are not even on the same planet. And I've seen a lot of videos of people dying, and this isn't even in the top 10 most disturbing.

I've seen video evidence of shitbags abusing animals that was far more disturbing than this. Or for that matter LE videos where some murdering shitbag took shots at a cop,
etc.

The only disturbing part of this video is the guy was such a horrible shot that he probably flung bullets all over the neighborhood. and that it caused a kid (who was completely uninvolved in
this bullshit) to lose his parents over it. Hell that's the worst part of the whole thing.

That aside? Neighbors likelyu got a big win out of this.

ETA: You guys can't be that disturbed either, you KNEW what was going to happen and you still watched it anyways. It wasn't like the nutbag guy came back a third time with a stihl and started carving them up with it after the shooting or something unexpected.

Shrug. My opinion. The NZ video watched more like a video game. Terrorists kills innocents. Nothing new. This was a guy losing his shit, shooting some people, but not content with the job, and going way out of his way to finish it.

ETA: No, actually, I didn't know how the video was going to play out. Specifically. Not sure if you're serious.

IMHO that's not even worth it, you can still go to jail for that (unless you can prove that something was truly mutual combat, but good luck with that, the loser is not going to claim that) and if a sequence of bad shit happens, you can still f*** someone up pretty bad too. (or vice versa). Say you punch the guys lights out, he collapses and bounces his head off the pavement, gets a nice brain bleed and dies... and now you're getting charged with manslaughter on a good day. Way to go! [rofl]

Very true. But if option B at the explosion point is murdering rampage, then I still think this is the "high road", if there is any in this situation.

You never know how close to edge that a-hole is. Do you really think snow, traffic or anything else is worth finding out? Be nice.
Totally agree. There was a road rage shooting here in Utah a couple weeks ago. Started because one vehicle was tailgating another. Ended with three people getting shot. Nothing to gain, everything to lose.

Back
Top Bottom