3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

I remember my flamethrower safety class. “Let it out in bursts”You only got 10 seconds anyway...That video never made me Facebook famous. I think it had to do with me I was burning my face off

Mee, it’s just a bit of dieselThank God we didn’t put the plastic pellets in it to make napalm

Although I am having flashbacks. Remember burning the stay Puff marshmallow Man? Ghostbusters!

“Light them up Ray” “Don’t cross the beams” yeah that’s my recollection of the safety training

Yeah it’s when you sign the form and strap on 60 pounds of Flammable fluid...

Dunno if it was the kid or not, however your assessment of the possible autism reaction is 100% spot on.

Thank you. [thumbsup]

I know it's "spot-on", and if you know that it's spot-on, then that means that you must know (or be familiar with) the same things that we know/"are familiar with".

The saddest part of the video for us, is that storm door opening at 1:26 and then [who we believe to be] the autistic kid asking, "Is everyone okay?"

That really hit home for us.

Murderers can blow a**holes away while yelling swears at each other. But it's that innocent autistic kid who no longer has parents, whose story now breaks (your?) our heart(s).

Thank you. [thumbsup]

I know it's "spot-on", and if you know that it's spot-on, then that means that you must know (or be familiar with) the same things that we know/"are familiar with".

The saddest part of the video for us, is that storm door opening at 1:26 and then [who we believe to be] the autistic kid asking, "Is everyone okay?"

Murderers can blow a**holes away while yelling swears at each other. But it's that innocent autistic kid who no longer has parents, whose story now breaks (your?) our heart(s).

I’m pretty sure that’s the neighbor saying that I sure hope it wasn’t their kid...I’m not gonna rewatch it again.It’s more of a shit show than DC rally...I’ll be watching those videos for years

Thank you. [thumbsup]

The best case for the kid would be hopefully he will end up with with someone who won't be teaching him that running around acting like a shit throwing chimp is the way to go through life.

Thank you. [thumbsup]

I didn't hear the entire audio in that much detail, probably for the best that I don't. And yes, I have quite a bit of familiarity with it.

I really wish the guy didn't shoot himself.
I bet he would have received a dramatically reduced sentence
Yeah if he didn’t take the easy way out. I imagine he would calmly stated for the record something to the effect of “They had it coming”
I guess a loner with no family and no pets doesn’t really have much to lose.

Then you have to question whether he was smiling when he put that bullet through his own brain bucket.

Apparently even the mention of election fraud now isnt allowed...
So fraud has occurred.That’s a fact.
But discussing it could lead to violence so we’re not supposed to talk about it. Unbelievable the world we live in these days

Attachments

• A65B22E3-113C-4968-8404-3E67AF7790B6.jpeg
    A65B22E3-113C-4968-8404-3E67AF7790B6.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 38
Apparently even the mention of election fraud now isnt allowed...
So fraud has occurred.That’s a fact.
But discussing it could lead to violence so we’re not supposed to talk about it. Unbelievable the world we live in these days

Well NOW it's gone too far!

That USE to say #BIDENCHEATED

Even NES is censoring now!

I am guessing you never made it to an NES shoot!
I remember thinking " why would you bring a gun that was never sighted in?"
I was a a few of the NES shoots when the RSO was complaining about rounds hitting the leaves on the trees above the berm. The leaves that were moving was about 20' up on the tree, and the tree was on top of a 12' berm.
I think what we were witnessing was ricochets off of the car.

I was a a few of the NES shoots when the RSO was complaining about rounds hitting the leaves on the trees above the berm. The leaves that were moving was about 20' up on the tree, and the tree was on top of a 12' berm.
I think what we were witnessing was ricochets off of the car.

It was definitely ground fire working its way up and ricochets off the car. I personally like skipping them off the windshield

Back
Top Bottom