• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 Hurt in Bedford MA home invasion

Apparently the first shooting in Bedford in 10 years. The criminals are spreading out to the suburbs. I live a few miles from there and the house next to mine was burglarized a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
I listened to this play out on the scanner. Sounds like the victims knew the perps. They have ID on a 24 yr. old black male from Lowell (kid had a long rap sheet, B&E, class D drugs). Vehicle (no description) left scene with 3 black males, possibly headed to Lowell. Happened at 2AM.

Drove by the site at 0555 this morning and there was the full gaggle of media vans, satellite dishes, anchors in the spotlights, police cars/vans/officers, etc. They had all parked in the nearby no-tell motel so as not to block the street. So I naturally thought this was some violent reaction/event related to the recent hack of the cheaters web site. The 0600 news on WBZ radio had the story.

I listened to this play out on the scanner. Sounds like the victims knew the perps. They have ID on a 24 yr. old black male from Lowell (kid had a long rap sheet, B&E, class D drugs). Vehicle (no description) left scene with 3 black males, possibly headed to Lowell. Happened at 2AM.

That's a racist description of the alleged perpetrators.

/s

These suburban "home invasions" are almost exclusively drug related. Home invasion is not the right term, it only serves to catch headlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These suburban "home invasions" are almost exclusively drug related. Home invasion is not the right term, it only serves to catch headlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No question about it. Grabbed my attention being just a few miles to it as I woke up this morning then realized it had to be drug related.

But, but, why didnt they just call the police and make the bad guys magicaly disapear? Isnt that how it works? That is why no one NEEDS to have a weapon, we have police to protect us 24/7....

I like that!

It has also solved the problem of "Do you carry when doing yard work?". It's ambidextrous too, if that's the right terminology, you can make it left or right draw. It's got a sleeve for a revolver and a mag fed and also a pocket where you can keep extra mags or valuables.

Yeah, you hear 'Bedford' and think 'McMansion', rather than '40b apartment over a packy'.

I doubt that's a 40b apartment. That building has an appliance store in it and the building and store have been there forever. It's right across the street from the VW dealer and right next to the drive in motel and Bedford Farms.

I doubt that's a 40b apartment. That building has an appliance store in it and the building and store have been there forever. It's right across the street from the VW dealer and right next to the drive in motel and Bedford Farms.

Correct it was the former Walcotts Appliance center building and the upstairs is small rental apartments. The section 8 if you will is the Bedford Plaza Hotel, that is where all the ( Shelter ) family's reside on State aid IE Your dime. Drive by anytime after 10 o'clock you can see them all sitting on the outside wall smoking cigarettes in their Pajamas.

No doubt waiting to be picked for work....NOT!

Correct it was the former Walcotts Appliance center building and the upstairs is small rental apartments. The section 8 if you will is the Bedford Plaza Hotel, that is where all the ( Shelter ) family's reside on State aid IE Your dime. Drive by anytime after 10 o'clock you can see them all sitting on the outside wall smoking cigarettes in their Pajamas.

The other Section 8 housing is in the hotel down by Micky D's. Thems the lucky ones. They gots a pool!

At least one victim and one suspect are known to each other. This was not random in any sense of the word. I'd be willing to bet that both victims and attackers are going to end up being charged with something.

I think somebody talked about that on another thread here on NES a while back. There's still Section 8 people wandering up and down the streets here in Chelmsford after the state dumped them in the local hotel a year or two ago.

• Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon

• Use of Firearm in Commission of a Felony

• Armed and Masked Robbery

• Home Invasion (Three Counts - one count for each victim)

• Use of a Firearm without a Firearm Identification Card

In Lowell District Court, Proeung has had multiple minor motor-vehicle cases. He also has been sentenced to time in jail for breaking and entering into a vehicle. He currently has an open case for disturbing the peace and assault and battery on a police officer on May 24. Proeung was released on personal recognizance in that case, but defaulted twice, and has a trial scheduled for Oct. 8.

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/todayshead...-man-held-bedford-home-invasion#ixzz3goigbAu6

But but but he was just turning his life around...I'm sure he's already out, what a system of justice...unreal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom