3 gun

I have competed in two 3 gun comps and am looking to get in all the way. If you hear of any 3 gun matches let me know or post them up. Thank you.

Where are you located? How far are you willing to travel?
I know that a couple matches are being planned in RI for some time this year. Brian Enos forums has a section for matches with a calendar for them.

Some of the big 3 gun matches are already filled for this year. I think the He Man Nationals, at the NRA Whittington Center still has openings if you are equipped with a .308, 12 ga pump, and a .45 ACP. FNH hasn't opened up registration yet.

glad to finally see some intrest in new england! Now hopefully ammo prices will come back down to normal so people can actually show up

I think you'd be surprised at how much interest there really is. The problem is where to hold the events AND make them fun. I and a partner have run a couple events recently and we have had all the interest we can possibly handle. They were built off the 3-gun idea.

Yes there is a lot of interest.

I have not been to Hampden yet due to work getting in the way but I have been doing 3 guns at Pemigewasset Valley Fish & Game in NH. The Pemigewasset Valley Fish & Game Club
Their next 3 gun is October
10/27/2013 - IDPA 3 Gun or Pistol

This weekend Pemi had 40-50 shooters at their 3 gun. Bob Klimm is the club pres and runs their IDPA and does a terrific 3 gun their every other month. This weekend I just did my 4th or 5th 3 gun there. Everything went smooth and there were some challenging stages for all skill levels. ( I still suck but I'm gaining!)
If you've ever done 3 gun, IDPA pistol, USPSA pistol, or Cowboy Action, you are qualified to enter.

Back
Top Bottom