3 gun shotshell holder

wmass

NES Member
So I placed an order last week for the few things i thought I needed. I had that feeljng of forgetting something and unfortunately i forgot the shotshell holders. Does anyone know a shop in in Western to central mass that carries comp gear? I'd be willing for a CT run as well. I'd go ahead with another order but I need this gear this week. Labor day is not helping in regards to shipping. I tried riverview thinking they had a ton of safariland gear but the inevitable happened... they closed up shop.

Last edited:
Try Gun's N Gear in Agawam. Other than that, Next Day Air may be your only option. That or borrowing them. Do you need them for Monson?

I was thinking a simple belt loop/ clip style. Either a four shell or 4x4 setup. I've shot uspsa pistol as well as rifle but this is my first attempt at 3 gun. So the simpler the better. I'm willing to go virtually any route because I'm not "seasoned" enough to know what would be best suited to me.

If you can't get something from Chris, let me know. I think I have enough Tech Locs to put something together for loaning.

Thanks a lot Dan! Ill talk to him tomorrow and I may have a line on a couple elsewhere. I'll be in touch.

Should be all set. I didnt find any local but managed next day air at a reasonable price.

wmass,
if they don't come in on time, I will have an extra load two system in my bag you can use if you are going to be in springfield.

Thank you. Ordered 2 four shell holders and they arrived wed night. Sunday should make for a good day.

Back
Top Bottom