3 different shootings in less than 1 hour in Boston

Exactly. This has nothing to do with race.

Maybe more accurate to say when you let retards have free reign you end up with retarded shit..
Race not a factor? Out down the Bourbon. Social justice prosecutor and mayor excusing violence and promoting "restorative justice". Just for your info, the repeat violent offenders do the vast majority of the crime 😭😭😭

I carried a 9 on my belt while driving and heater hunting with a bunch of side trail walks for birds today with a shotgun. My wife was along for the nice day. Blue skies and 60 degree weather in November is kind of weird with winter coming.

I never heard a single report from any weapon all morning.

We also didn’t see any wildlife so I got unloaded before getting loaded.

[cheers]

Mattapan, Hyde Park, and Dorchester you say......I hate to be a profiler and all but isn't it always those 3 areas...........
Roxbury and Mattapan used to be the Jewish section of Boston from the early 1900's until 1960's when Negroes migrated from the South and the Jews moved to Sharon, Randolph, Milton, etc. Dorchester was Irish Catholic lower/middle class until the 80's when African Americans moved in. Hyde Park was mixed with Irish, Italian and some Hispanics. Hmm, Notice how shootings in Randolph have increased? Guess Who Came to Dinner?

Roxbury and Mattapan used to be the Jewish section of Boston from the early 1900's until 1960's when Negroes migrated from the South and the Jews moved to Sharon, Randolph, Milton, etc. Dorchester was Irish Catholic lower/middle class until the 80's when African Americans moved in. Hyde Park was mixed with Irish, Italian and some Hispanics. Hmm, Notice how shootings in Randolph have increased? Guess Who Came to Dinner?
Don’t let facts cloud the narrative. It’s called migration.

It’s being done right now!!! Move out or get moved over.

3 in less than an hour. That’s actually impressive. I could hire these guys, very productive!

That's what happens when a strong, capable mayor is in charge... :rolleyes:

Wu!!!!!

Where are the fathers?

There’s your problem. A bunch of “men” grow up with no father figure and act out their distorted view of what being a man is.

Thanks LBJ for the “war on poverty”.

Oh come on. You can't make babymomma's feel bad because they ain't raisin their kids. You can't make the serial rapists that are the dads for blowing town seconds after they drop their load. That would make them feel bad.

Not my line, but is sums up what you said,

“Animals can be driven crazy by placing too many in too small a pen. Homo sapiens is the only animal that voluntarily does this to himself.”

My theory on inner city violence is that human beings were never meant to live in such close quarters. When humans live like sardines packed into a can, problematic behaviors follow. The nuclear family being marginalized is also to blame. Has nothing to do with guns.

I’m not defending her, but Michelle Wu is not to blame at all. I bet half the kids involved in these shootings don’t even know who their mayor is

I’m not defending her, but Michelle Wu is not to blame at all. I bet half the kids involved in these shootings don’t even know who their mayor is

Oh, I dunno. She spent most of her campaign claiming she'd clean up Mass and Cass, then did so very flamboyantly. It lasted about three days.

Criminals see that sort of lack of follow-through. Does it encourage their criminal activity? Maybe, maybe not, but it surely doesn't deter them. Nobody is afraid of the leadership in the City of Boston.

Oh, I dunno. She spent most of her campaign claiming she'd clean up Mass and Cass, then did so very flamboyantly. It lasted about three days.

Criminals see that sort of lack of follow-through. Does it encourage their criminal activity? Maybe, maybe not, but it surely doesn't deter them. Nobody is afraid of the leadership in the City of Boston.
They got you too? It was never called Mass and Cass. Always called Methadone Mile. I think Mass and Cass started this year or last year.

They got you too? It was never called Mass and Cass. Always called Methadone Mile. I think Mass and Cass started this year or last year.

Sorry. I'm not local. I didn't grow up here, and I don't think I've been to that part of Boston more than two or three times.

Today / tonight a local news reporter asked the Commish about bringing in some help. He doesn't think the level of shootings and crime is critical enough to call in MSP or even the National Guard just yet. I guess losing a few Baby Daddy's every week or weekend is OK with him!

Neither “Methadone Mile” nor the intersection at Mass Ave and Milnea Cass Blvd accurately describe the location.

The Methadone Clinic (Boston Comprehensive Treatment Center) is at the far end of Topeka Street, in between the jail and MBTA garage. Topeka intersects Southampton Street, which is one way, northbound. Southampton runs into Mass Ave and the freeway connector.

The tent city used to comprise several of the side streets, including the connector to I93. When Wu first shut it down it migrated to the Newmarket Square area. That got bulldozed.

Now the city has shut down the side streets off Southampton, with police regularly stationed there. There is a smaller tent city that has sprouted up along Southampton that seems to be back 24/7. It fully occupies the sidewalk there so you can’t often use the right lane.

According to the medical director at the clinic, they support a community that includes most of E Mass and from S NH to N RI. No one wants a Methadone clinic so they wind up in Boston. So while it’s a “Boston Problem” it’s not just a Boston Problem.

When you make it very clear to entire races of people that their behavior is now excusable and won’t be punished because of something that happened to their ancestors, they’re kind of setting the stage for a little bit of violent anarchy and mob rule. lol
When those Harvard yuppies’ lattes are cold, they lose control and bust a cap in someone’s ass. And shit.

Yeah. That’s the ticket.

Neither “Methadone Mile” nor the intersection at Mass Ave and Milnea Cass Blvd accurately describe the location.

The Methadone Clinic (Boston Comprehensive Treatment Center) is at the far end of Topeka Street, in between the jail and MBTA garage. Topeka intersects Southampton Street, which is one way, northbound. Southampton runs into Mass Ave and the freeway connector.

The tent city used to comprise several of the side streets, including the connector to I93. When Wu first shut it down it migrated to the Newmarket Square area. That got bulldozed.

Now the city has shut down the side streets off Southampton, with police regularly stationed there. There is a smaller tent city that has sprouted up along Southampton that seems to be back 24/7. It fully occupies the sidewalk there so you can’t often use the right lane.

According to the medical director at the clinic, they support a community that includes most of E Mass and from S NH to N RI. No one wants a Methadone clinic so they wind up in Boston. So while it’s a “Boston Problem” it’s not just a Boston Problem.
Highly recommend reading Johann Hari’s book, Chasing the Scream to understand the whole drug problem.

More informational pamphlets, brochures and posters need to be handed out by the mayor !!!
Cleaning up brass and reloading talking points in progress !!! (Awaiting Biden gov funding)

Can EBT cards be used to buy ammo 🤔

It’s a Boston problem.

Why do you think everyone is traveling there? Because they know it’s allowed and they will get services.

I hate when cities try to pretend their sh*tty policy isn’t their fault.

It’s a Boston problem.

Why do you think everyone is traveling there? Because they know it’s allowed and they will get services.

I hate when cities try to pretend their sh*tty policy isn’t their fault.
OK: it’s Boston’s “fault” but most of the people coming to the methadone clinic do not live in Boston. Who knows where those who wind up living on the street come from. It is part of Boston’s health care industry, albeit the ugly part.

There were 2,290 opioid related deaths in MA in 2021. How many were in Boston, or how the death rate in MA compared to other New England states is not known to me.

Part of the reason BDCs are BDCs is because they’re run by people who want to be thought of as compassionate. Wu is a classic “give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses” type who is now caught in a bind: she has to actually pull a trigger, make a decision, and do something harsh.

A lot of liberals have major problems balancing those things. So, to that extent, yes. It’s a Boston Problem. A less compassionate mayor would have taken a stronger stance toward the drug addicts who are abusing her hospitality.

I’m sorry but this has to be the dumbest thing I’ve read so far today……
Blaming a mayor for a gang related murder is like blaming a president for a mass shooting. Yes Wu is trash but I’m not gonna say “it’s her fault!” when some loser shoots someone in Boston

Blaming a mayor for a gang related murder is like blaming a president for a mass shooting. Yes Wu is trash but I’m not gonna say “it’s her fault!” when some loser shoots someone in Boston
It's not "some loser," though. It's many losers, all of a sudden. It's a spike in crime that coincides with Wu's "leadership."

Of course individual crimes can't be laid at the door of individual politicians, but we're not talking about an individual crime here. We're talking about an atmosphere of lawlessness that's starting to creep across Boston's low-income neighborhoods. You don't think a "leader's" policies and persona can contribute to that?

Back
Top Bottom