• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3 dead in NJ Supermarket shooting

they are even saying he was suspected to have body armor on, how long till they label it either a Glock or AK-47, and the "body armor" is a 20 dollar airsoft vest bought off ebay

unpossible. that loudmouthed slob running that state doesn't allow the peons to carry weapons. how did this person even manage to pick up a firearm?

What atilla said. The only way peons get carry permits is if they're security guards... and then they're limited to carrying on duty. No, this is a hoax. Couldn't have happened.

Of course... the entire freakin' STATE is effectively a [strike=""]gun-free[/strike] victim disarmament zone.

SH_T Happens and where better than such a restrictive state for self protection[sad]

You know it's just a matter of time before the New Jork mayors/governors resume their whine about all their violence problems being the result of the "permissive" gun laws of the surrounding states. They really want to ram this through at the federal level...

Normally is a double-murder suicide national news? The press talked up the "supermarket" angle a lot, trying to imply a public-place shooting rather than a workplace murder. The press is practically drooling for another mass shooting to sensationalize and continue the anti-gun, anti-serviceman drum beat.

Normally is a double-murder suicide national news? The press talked up the "supermarket" angle a lot, trying to imply a public-place shooting rather than a workplace murder. The press is practically drooling for another mass shooting to sensationalize and continue the anti-gun, anti-serviceman drum beat.
See sig, and people continue to drool over every news cookie they throw out.

How long before we learn that the store was closed and the only people there at the time were night shift employees...but no one will pay attention to that. Every media outlet will cry "even supermarkets aren't safe from evil guns!"

gmafb

WTF is going on? This is crazy. It seems like someone just is flipping switches, an attack over here a week later another attack over there???????????

WTF is going on? This is crazy. It seems like someone just is flipping switches, an attack over here a week later another attack over there???????????
See sig, what is going on is that they are accomplishing with your statement exactly what they want to.

Nothing is going on that doesn't go on every day/year, but every incident that involves a shooting is pushed up above the fold because the media hates guns and wants Obama to get reelected.

I am sticking with my bet that violent crime is on trend, flat to down, this year. The only difference is the reporting.

Last edited:
unpossible. that loudmouthed slob running that state doesn't allow the peons to carry weapons. how did this person even manage to pick up a firearm?

I thought guns were mostly illegal in NJ!!! This can't happen!!!! [rofl]

See sig, what is going on is that they are accomplishing with your statement exactly what they want to.

Nothing is going on that doesn't go one every day/year, but every incident that involves a shooting is pushed up above the fold because the media hates guns and wants Obama to get reelected.

I am sticking with my bet that violent crime is on trend, flat to down, this year. The only difference is the reporting.
Well said. Bears repeating so QFTMFT.

I was jokingly saying to a few guys at work that all of these shootings were "Fast and Furious part 2". All of these shootings are set up to show how evil guns are and that something must be done. Everyone I was saying it to believed that it was a possibility. I wouldnt put it past the current government but I highly doubt it.

See sig, and people continue to drool over every news cookie they throw out.

This.

S25EO.gif

Back
Top Bottom