• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

3/27/23 Nashville School Shooting

One responder told me they were taking fire from the second floor when he arrived. But once it stopped there would be no telling where in the building the shooter could have gone.

Heard the police chief state make that comment during a press conference, that she stood back from the window and so may have received training. Seems like unnecessary speculation to me. It's pretty intuitive in danger to minimize exposure, just like peeking around a corner if you're afraid of what danger you'll find.
I'd tend to agree, now if you are peeking and keeping sight picture, maybe there is some training. Then again, there are a LOT of movies and TV shows that get it almost right. There's a little/lot of technical things you get from training that movies can't convey.

Simply put, my nightmare was going up against a combat vet from our last endeavors. The house to house fighting the current crop of vets did makes them a spooky opponent, rather than just BTDT when it comes to killing.

And we have never hurt anyone with our guns - this girl had plenty of support, grew up in a world that better understands her problems but still decided to kill innocents for her inability to adapt to the world around her.
That right there.

It has always been drilled into me that the onus is on ME to learn to live with the damned humans.

I have a friend/colleague/customer who is recently remarried, to a lady also remarried who has a family. One of her children is a fellow Aspie. My colleague is at his wit's end with him - to "spare his feelings" or whatever, they will not push him to socialize AT ALL. As a result, he buries himself in devices, hides in his room, ... It isn't healthy, and they're not doing him any favors.

...being intelligent enough to know that you should be able to fit in but can't, intelligent enough to know that you should be able to handle basic executive tasking but can't and all the other shit that comes along with the disorder is crippling and isolating.

This is an incredibly important paragraph for the posters here who've never had close contact with someone on the spectrum.

Yes, but you still needed to learn the discipline to actually check off those items.
I'm sure there were failures driving your successful use of them.
Back in the day (high school / college, before ubiquitous Devices), they were literal paper and pencil handwritten lists. There's a satisfaction to running a line through an item.

Back in the day (high school / college, before ubiquitous Devices), they were literal paper and pencil handwritten lists. There's a satisfaction to running a line through an item.
That right there is proof enough - if there are weird line doodles in all of the margins making repetitive patterns then it all over

security camera have lenses designed for coverage, not true reproduction.
I wouldn't trust the images until testing a similar model to check the lens distortion, color rendition, and compression artifacts.
Especially color - never trust a security camera to faithfully reproduce a color unless you have tested it with a pantone swatch under the same lighting conditions in order to be able to correct.
The images are good enough to trust the positional alignment of the "white stripe" There is nothing distorted in the images. Colors maybe not accurate but the baseline images are not.

That right there is proof enough - if there are weird line doodles in all of the margins making repetitive patterns then it all over
[laugh]

Mine were a sheet of lined notepaper, folded in half lengthwise, and stuck (as a bookmark) in a Day-Timer (July to June calendar) which was how I organized my life.
Some of that has carried over. This is what my gymrattiness looks like:

20230314_081745 copy.jpg

The images are good enough to trust the positional alignment of the "white stripe" There is nothing distorted in the images. Colors maybe not accurate but the baseline images are not.
Okay - and you know this how?
I've spent the last two decades on imaging systems that run 6-7 figures.
I'm not saying that the images don't depict truth, I'm saying that they may not be as real to life as one would expect until you know the details on exactly how the systems work at the lowest level.

I've been staying out of this thread for the most part, but I have to say what bothers me the most is the influence these groups have on kids and young adults, especially in college.
This kid was likely raised in a pretty conservative household. Someone made her a school shooter. They convinced her that the best way to deal with her neighbors not accepting her beliefs, was to shoot their kids.
When radical groups convince fellow believers that violence is the best path, they are a terrorist organization. Trans groups have crossed that line and should be viewed as such.

Yep - that is what it's starting to look like. The trannies have been radicalized and basically turned themselves into a terrorist organization. This guy has some good examples of this:

I know Turley can be annoying, but he's got some interesting points here about how the trannies are ideologically at complete odds with Christians and it seems like they've declared war.

Okay - and you know this how?
I've spent the last two decades on imaging systems that run 6-7 figures.
I'm not saying that the images don't depict truth, I'm saying that they may not be as real to life as one would expect until you know the details on exactly how the systems work at the lowest level.
Basic common sense would dictate that if there was significant enough distortion to move the intersection of the white stripe with the rubber sole of the shoe, forward or back in one image or the other, to replicate one or the other shoes, significant distortion would manifest itself in other parts of the images as well. It is statistically unlikely that this is the only distorted part of the image if there is any distortion at all.

Inaccurate color representation is a far more logical conclusion.

Basic common sense would dictate that if there was significant enough distortion to move the intersection of the white stripe with the rubber sole of the shoe, forward or back in one image or the other, to replicate one or the other shoes, significant distortion would manifest itself in other parts of the images as well. It is statistically unlikely that this is the only distorted part of the image if there is any distortion at all.

Inaccurate color representation is a far more logical conclusion.
The two images were taken by two different cameras in two different areas
The security camera image is from a high aspect therefore vertical spacing is going to be compressed.
The shoe subtends a very small part of the image therefore the color details (that's all there is except the stripe) are spread across a very small number of pixels. This will cause problems from the Bayer matrix sub sampling in the chromo and reduced resolution for features of similar luminance but different chroma - in other words the details simply go away.

The body cam image is from a small angle and much closer putting a lot more pixels on the shoe so the sub sampling still allows reproduction of the similarly bright but differently colored areas.

The whole mismatched shoe thing is a non issue. Zoom in on the one that looks like a puma and you can make out the black area from the flame pattern and as arlow also spotted where the laces at the bottom start at the front of the pattern where the puma pattern starts back further.

Then there's always the li'l question of what the alleged "shoe discrepancy" actually means...

What are the Illuminati supposed to gain by failing to make sure the shoes match in this great master plot of theirs?

The whole mismatched shoe thing is a non issue. Zoom in on the one that looks like a puma and you can make out the black area from the flame pattern and as arlow also spotted where the laces at the bottom start at the front of the pattern where the puma pattern starts back further.
Don't add logic and reasoning to the delirium

Yep - that is what it's starting to look like. The trannies have been radicalized and basically turned themselves into a terrorist organization.

If and when very small minority groups decide to arm up and seek vengeance, it will be over very quickly, won’t it? It’s not like Trans is an organization with a leader. The best that Not F’ing Around Coalition managed is a friendly fire shooting of three of their own. Has there been a significant mass shooting with more than one shooter since Columbine? It’s overwhelmingly white male lone shooters.

The studies are few years old now, but Contagion Effect (Copy Cat) mass shootings tend to happen within 2 weeks of an event with major media exposure. But there’s no pattern wrt characteristics of who comes out of the woodwork. If the next shooter is Trans or motivated by any LGBTQAI+ sympathy, that would be two-in-a-row.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the "manifesto"
Not sure we will ever see it now. During one of the press conferences on the day of shooting the Nashville chief let it slip that the shooter was upset being forced to go to that school. Now the narrative is that she had no animosity towards the school.

Not sure we will ever see it now. During one of the press conferences on the day of shooting the Nashville chief let it slip that the shooter was upset being forced to go to that school. Now the narrative is that she had no animosity towards the school.

Those aren't mutually exlcusive, though. If the school has no record of discipline or infractions, and her grades were decent, then they're right to say she "had no problems there" from their perspective. Her own perception of the same situation might have been very different.

I was forced to do all kinds of things as a kid, like piano lessons with old Mrs Jaisle down the street. HATED it. But I never really complained about it, meaning I and my parents probably would describe my participation very differently.

I call BS on the upset part - at 28 she would have been out of that school for close to 17 years. Unless something devastating happened there I seriously doubt she had personal animus against the school. Outside influence? That's a theory I wouldn't dismiss outright.

Back
Top Bottom