• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 3/2: PRE-BAN AR 30rd w/anti-tilt followers, PRE-BAN PISTOL MAGS: RUGER, S&W, PARA ORDNANCE

loader

NES Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Location :Franklin exit 17; 495. I can also meet up at Basspro in Foxboro or Cabelas in Berlin!!!!!!!!!! Willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet up.
You can also meet me during the day at my place of employment in Bellingham, MA!!!!!!! Same exit off 495!!!!!

*****RIFLE MAGAZINES*****

GOING THROUGH MY OLD MANS GREAT HOARD OF MAGAZINES!! AS I DIG OUT MORE I WILL UPDATE THE LISTING. HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'LL FIND!!!!!

I DON'T SELL CRAPPY STUFF!!!!!!! ALL MAGS ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO BUY CRAPPY STUFF, WHO DOES!!!!!!! SO I WON'T SELL IT EITHER, IT'S WHAT THE TRASH IS FOR!!!!!!!
I STAND BY WHAT I SELL!! IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE LET ME KNOW, I HAVE HAD SOME PEOPLE THAT MAGS DIDN'T LOCK IN OR THEY HAD MAG WELLS ON AR's THAT ARE TIGHT. I HAVE SWAPPED THEM OUT FOR MAGS THAT FUNCTION IN THEIR FIREARM!!!!!! I'M HERE TO SELL NOT SCREW!!!

**AR VARIANT**

*****UNDATED 30 ROUND MAGAZINES*****

Description : NEW IN PACKAGE USGI pre-ban 30 round magazines, packages are are dated March 1988!!! A Magpul Anti-Tilt follower will be included with each magazine.
9-DSL Sanchez $60 each

3- NIP Magazines, with a USGI 3 CELL POUCH: $180

Description : USED USGI pre-ban 30 round magazines, *WITH MAGPUL ANTI-TILT FOLLOWERS* (O.D. GREEN) ALL MAGS HAVE GOOD SPRINGS AND FUNCTION PROPERLY WITH THE NEW FOLLOWERS. *****NO BROKEN BASEPLATE TABS OR CRACKED FEEDLIPS*****

ASSORTED MANUFACTURERS $50 EACH

0-Colt
0-Cooper
0-Center Industries
0-DSL Sanchez
2-Adventureline
4-Parsons
2-Okay
0-LaBelle
0-FN

3- Magazines in a USGI 3 CELL POUCH: $170

******DATED 30 ROUND MAGAZINES*****

Description : USED USGI EXTERNALLY DATED 30round PRE-BAN magazines,*WITH MAGPUL ANTI-TILT FOLLOWERS* (O.D. GREEN) ALL MAGS HAVE GOOD SPRINGS AND FUNCTION PROPERLY WITH THE NEW FOLLOWERS

1-$60/1-OKAY ; (10/91) TAB ON THE BASEPLATE IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****PISTOL MAGAZINES*****

ZASTAVA CZ99

Description : aftermarket 15 round magazines
$30 each/ I have "2"

PARA-ORDNANCE(CANADA)

Description : NEW IN PACKAGE PRE-BAN MADE IN CANADA PARA-ORDNANCE .45ACP P14-45
14 round double stack magazines; $70 EACH/HAVE 1
14 round double stack magazines open package $65 EACH/HAVE 1

Description : LIKE NEW, NO PACKAGE PRE-BAN MADE IN CANADA PARA-ORDNANCE .45ACP P14-45:
14 round double stack magazines; $60 EACH/HAVE 4

Description : NEW IN PACKAGE PRE-BAN MADE IN CANADA PARA-ORDNANCE .45ACP P13-45:
13 round double stack magazines; $50 EACH/HAVE 2

RUGER P-SERIES FACTORY

Description : USED/LIKE NEW FACTORY 15 ROUND MAGAZINES FOR MODEL #'s P85/89/93/94/95

FOR P85/P85 MARKII/P89 PRIOR TO SERIAL # 304-70000

GENERATION 1: 3 WITNESS HOLES ON BACK OF MAG BODY METAL BASE PLATE; $40 EACH/HAVE 3; *****ALL 3 FOR $100****
GENERATION 2: 4 WITNESS HOLES ON SIDES OF MAG BODY METAL BASE PLATE; $50 EACH/HAVE 2; ***** BOTH FOR $90****

FOR P89/P93/P94/P95 (P89 SERIAL #304-70000 AND ABOVE, NOT FOR USE IN P85 OR P89 BELOW STATED SERIAL#)

GENERATION 1 AND 2 WILL ALSO WORK IN THESE GUNS WITHOUT ISSUES

GENERATION 3: 4 WITNESS HOLES ON SIDES OF MAG BODY PLASTIC BASE PLATE; $60 EACH/HAVE 2;**** BOTH $110****

RUGER P-SERIES AFTERMARKET

Description : NEW IN PACKAGE
30 ROUND USA MAG; $45 EACH/I HAVE 3

SMITH & WESSON 59, 459, 659, 5906, 5904, 5903/469, 669,6906,6904,6903 VARIANTS AND MARLIN CAMP 9 RIFLE

Description : USED S&W FACTORY 14/15 ROUND MAGAZINES, I HAVE 1 OF EACH
1) 14 ROUND STAINLESS WITH BLUED BASEPLATE; $55
2) 14 ROUND STAINLESS/ STAINLESS PLATE; $60
3) 15 ROUND BLUED WITH "METAL FOLLOWER"; $75

Description : USED MARLIN CAMP-9 FACTORY 12/20 ROUND MAGAZINES
1) 12 ROUND BLUED; $45
2) 20 ROUND BLUED; $75
3) BOTH THE 12&20 ROUND MAGS; $100

Accessories ::plastic bag, my choice of Walmart, Stop&Shop or where ever else my wife shops!!

Selling Terms : FTF CASH; I am not a restaurant. I don't take reservations. If you have not set up a time to meet and buy mags, I will sell to someone else who will set up a time to meet and buy the mags!!!!!!!!!! First to meet gets the items!!!!!!!!!

Price : Listed above

Contact Information: MEMBERS PLEASE PM THROUGH NES/ GUESTS DUMB TEXT 508/44SIX/7SIX53 CALLS AND DATA TEXTS ARE IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom