1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS 2x Bullet Master and 1 Lube Master *CAST BULLET MACHINE*

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Reloading Equipment/Supplies' started by Dels, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Dels

Dels

I have 2 bullet masters and one Lube master for sale
    Bullet Master 2400 MK5 is a cast bullet making machine. I ran the machines myself and they work perfectly. Fully automated operation. This machine is advertised as producing 2400 cast bullets per hour.
    Simply:
    1. Fill the melting pot with lead
    2. Turn on melting pot and bring lead to proper temperature
    3. Turn on 4 switches
    Machine starts cranking out bullets. I have a video of this machine working. Please email me with any questions or if you would like to see a copy of the video.

The machine comes with one set of molds and many more sets can be purchased from Magma engineering.
    Magma Mark 8 Bullet Master - Magma Engineering Company
    They also have more information and videos.

Brand new they retail for $12,500 each.The lube master puts a wax rink around the bullets so they will seal properly. The lube master with its included accessories sells for $10,000. Total this setup brand new is $35,000! I have no use for it and was planning to send it to auction but figured I would check with the club first. All this equipment is used and I’m looking for $9,500 for all three pieces of equipment.

All machines are located in Canton Massachusetts.

If you have any interest please let me know. If they don't sell here I'm sending them to an auction in CT.

$9,500 OBO

Just checked on the two molds that are in the machines: One is wad cutter 40 cal - 10MM , The other is a round nose 9MM. Pictures Included

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Reptil likes this.