1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

2nd Amendment Rally - Washington D.C., Nov. 2nd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpringShield, Oct 10, 2019.

1. SpringShield

SpringShield

I was wondering if anyone is planning on attending the rally on Nov. 2nd in D.C.

Hickock45 made a video about the rally on his channel, and I was surprised there wasn't already a thread here. (unless I missed it)

website: 2nd Amendment Rally | November 2nd, 2019 in Washington D.C.

Details:

"Attend The 2nd Amendment Rally: November 2, 2019, on the Capitol Lawn in Washington D.C.

If you value your constitutional right to bear arms, the right to defend yourself, and if you value the lives of the men and women who have died to keep those rights intact, now is the time to take a stand. Join us in Washington, DC on November 2nd 2019 and let your voice be heard.

We are at a critical time in our nation’s history, and right now, the country needs the Gun Lobby more than ever.

The 2nd Amendment Rally will take place on Saturday November 2nd, 2019 in Washington, DC. The rally begins in front of the Capitol Building at 1PM."

76Too likes this.
  2. wmassregulators

wmassregulators

if GOAL does their bus trip from CT I will be going.

ISOTOX likes this.
  3. timbo

timbo Navy Veteran NES Member

I signed up as a maybe...I'd love to go but would only go as part of a group.

4. 426wedge

426wedge NES Member

NRA should bus all its members there. Holding breath...

wahsben likes this.
  5. wahsben

wahsben NES Life Member NES Member

Even better would be if all gun groups bused their members there and if they also offered a ride to those that aren't members but that are gun owners. We should all be in this fight together.

KVX likes this.
  6. ISOTOX

ISOTOX NES Member

N of the Rebublic. SE of Alba and W of Ling Ling
    Now if people can stick with not giving a paragraph of why they cant make it......who really gives a crap why you cant!

Plans are made I'm going, driving down for few days.....

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019 at 9:54 PM
  7. Hogie1

Hogie1

For what it's worth, I put more stock in contacting legislators, writing letters, helping spread the 2A word/applications, supporting groups like Gun Policy, Comm2A, GOAL, etc than a rally. For the most part, I don't see them as effective, unless like some have said, someone else is paying for the bus and looking to support membership in those groups. Unless you agree with what any particular rally theme, how many minds are changed? The country is too polarized nowadays. But at least this one won't have illegally blocked intersections at peak rush hour.....

8. Len-2A Training

Len-2A Training Instructor Instructor NES Life Member NES Member

Additionally a rally on a Saturday, especially when the media is all in the anti-camp, is like talking to a brick wall. I'm sure that DC (Fed Bldgs) are a ghost town (wrt legistraitors) on weekends.

Hogie1 likes this.
  9. wahsben

wahsben NES Life Member NES Member