>>2nd Amendment March DC<< ***BUS TRIP***

kiver

NES Member
>>SAM BUS TRIP<<< 3 FREE SEATS AVAILABLE

Six Free Seats now available

If you have not signed up but wish to go I can put you on a waitlist

Pick up is in the Big Y parking lot just off the Mass Pike exit 7 Ludlow at MIDNIGHT. Take a left off the exit and it will be on your right. There is a commuter lot across the street for safe parking

Bus will be leaving Monday Morning April 19 at MIDNIGHT. We should arrive in DC just before 9AM. Event runs from 10AM to 4PM. We will then depart around 4:30 PM or so. We should get home somewhere in the 1:00AM range.

We will be taking some breaks during this trip. If we are all asleep...I am not going to wake you.

YOU are responsible for knowing the LAWS in DC.
I am not responsible for lost or stolen items or bad behavior or you not knowing the laws at the park .....I got the bus and that is it

Park LINK and rules

http://www.nps.gov/nama/parkmgmt/upl...ompendium1.pdf

http://secondamendmentmarch.com
Please remember that current D.C. law forbids the carrying of firearms (including ammo) within D.C.

Kiver
edmorseii
reptile
Chris
Joe (non NES)
Scouter-rick and guest
Abby-Oakly
Maj Boom Boom and 2 guests RESERVED FIRST SEAT IN BUS
ol'doc 1
zombi
Yelena
Squelch and guest
usnma
Drgrant
avander123
kingfisher
Dave V ( non NES)
Robert (non NES)
Underwhere
Hanwei
Connie (non NES) and daughter
PaulM
Yazz
Chuck (non NES)
SineMetu82
kaisha77
xtry51
midnight412
Mike (non NES)
Tom (non NES) and guest
KN1080
Jay (non NES) and guest
Oggi (non NES)
massmark
total: 41

BusMeet.jpg

D.C. Second Amendment March Rules and Code of Conduct

1. NO UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF FIREARMS, ammunition (including empty cases), or magazines (including empty). There is no reciprocity with any states to speak of, no recognition of licenses issued by other states, no provision for non-residents to exercise their 2A right in D.C.

2. If you do not intend to comply with item #1, do not attend.

3. It is each attendee's own personal responsibility to be familiar with the firearm laws in the areas in which he/she will be traveling.

4. Please be courteous to everyone you encounter, including D.C. police and National Park Service rangers.

5. Please be sure to dispose of all trash. Let's strive to leave the grounds in better condition than when we arrive.

6. If you have any concerns while at the event, please notify a volunteer or event organizer immediately.

7. Your attendance at Second Amendment March indicates your intent to comply with these rules/code of conduct and all local and federal laws.

Last edited:
Checking on dates...

Trying to make this. Have you heard any stats on how big this is thought to get - how many people are expected in total? I know it would be a guestimate but wondered.

looks like you can take me off the list. there is just no way i can drive that far (to/from Springfield) at night. i have a legit reason for this and if you (Kiver) need to know pm me. i went to the NH shoots but had others to help with the night driving.

Sorry

WHERE exactly are we going to arrive in DC? Also, is there a NES rally point to meet-up with other NES members who are going down on their own?

/John

So far there are no restriction and it looks like we can have a drop off near the Washington monument field. I am coordinating this with the Second Amendment March bus coordinator so if things change I will promptly post it

Want to meet at the Holyoke Mall? It is right next to the Mass Pike, North of Springfield.

Where is the bus leaving from?

I was thinking the AMF bowling lot in Chicopee. It is right off the pike for those coming from the eastern part of the state

I'll talk to the bus company after the New Year and see what they recommend. I would hate to have anyone towed...Another place could be the commuter lot in Ludlow behind the McDonalds

Last edited:
At first the thought of driving to Springfield (I'm not that far from the ocean) made me go "eeewww". That's at least a 2 hour drive for me - maybe longer, as it's been a while since I was down that way. It also meant that I wouldn't get home until 3AM the earliest and then have to go to work for 7? <snort> yeah, right. So there's 2 days I need to take out of work. And being gone for, basically, 2 nights, I'll have to board the dog....

Then I realized, on April 19th, 1774, the fields had to be plowed and the crops needed to be readied to be planted , otherwise, no food. They had to walk from all over to get to Concord, and then follow them damn red coats all the way into Boston. All on foot, and few, if any, horses. They were going in to battle where they'd be shot at and HAD been shot at. And here I am bitching about what I have to do to stand up for my rights?

Kiver sweetie - hubby and I are in. I'll get the money to you soon. How much is the paypal fee?

Then I realized, on April 19th, 1774, the fields had to be plowed and the crops needed to be readied to be planted , otherwise, no food. They had to walk from all over to get to Concord, and then follow them damn red coats all the way into Boston. All on foot, and few, if any, horses. They were going in to battle where they'd be shot at and HAD been shot at. And here I am bitching about what I have to do to stand up for my rights?

I was just reading this and was thinking, yeah I wish more people would think this way, then I realized I was a complete hypocrite. [thinking]

I am how ever going to have to bring the rifles home to Wareham from Harvard Sunday after Appleseed. That is going to be a highly caffeinated couple of days, fallowed by an inevitable sick day.

At first the thought of driving to Springfield (I'm not that far from the ocean) made me go "eeewww". That's at least a 2 hour drive for me - maybe longer, as it's been a while since I was down that way. It also meant that I wouldn't get home until 3AM the earliest and then have to go to work for 7? <snort> yeah, right. So there's 2 days I need to take out of work. And being gone for, basically, 2 nights, I'll have to board the dog....

Kiver sweetie - hubby and I are in. I'll get the money to you soon. How much is the paypal fee?

Your absolutely right! i will just have to find a way. maybe get to sf early and if needed spend the night there before driving home the next day to avoid the night driving. I will just have to deal with it.

OK I'm in again, Talk about flip flopping! payment will be sent the end of the week, if we find out the paypal fee by then.

I had read about this elsewhere and had thought that it would be a strong visual message to the anti gun crowd if "We The People" marched with rifle stocks. Not fire arms just the bare stocks.

Any thoughts? I bet they would outlaw stocks in demonstrations if they got wind of it in advance.... but interesting idea I think. I will see if I can get time off and if some ones pays my Fare I will supply transpo for 3 between the North Shore area to the rendevous point.

Frank

Someone just sent me $$ for the trip but did not leave there handle. Please PM me so I can mark you paid...Thanks

Got you payment Maj Boom Boom

There in no was I will know about time off from work until the date is closer. Thats why I have not responded. I will know by middle of Feb if I am lucky.

There in no was I will know about time off from work until the date is closer. Thats why I have not responded. I will know by middle of Feb if I am lucky.

Mike I will hold your spot there is no rush. The Jan 15 deadline was set to give me a raw idea who was defininetly not going to make it. I have not heard from many on the list. If you or anyone else is interested but cannot yet commit as this is still months away I have no problem holding your spot. There will be a point in time when I may have to open it up though. I will send out another PM later. I do not want to remove anyone that is interested in going

Pick up will be at the Big Y parking lot in Ludlow. This is well lit and I was told tours have left from there. It is right off the Mass Turnpike

Back
Top Bottom