$2k for a few toys

Im hoping to see a photo of a 41, gsp, or pardini next in this thread.

76too - youve spilled the beans, might as well post photos in the Jan 2020 thread.

Did you blow your entire budget on one gun?

i'd say too rich for my blood, but i just bought a pistol that probably cost just as much but don't even want to share it here because i know i'll get shit for it :D
And that's the best part - was talking about getting something in 45 with my brother and he handed it to me. And it was my Dad's 😁

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpdy8QQ-Y-Q

Best 2k I ever spent on any toy. My premier II has an ambi safety as I’m a lefty.
I find it near impossible to not take it to the range when I go. It’s a work of Art and is guaranteed for 1.5 inch groups at 50 yards. If I could only shoot that well.

Buy once Cry once.

Work keeps getting in the way with travel (and they took 2+ months to pay out my per diem for travel)

Got to fondle an SR22 and a performance center Victory - no question which is better.

Will be picking up a Victory when shooting supply has one in stock (750+ for the performance center is to rich)

So the question is something in 380 - 380ez Springfield 911? Or pickup a used bodyguard and squeeze the performance center into the budget?

Rest of funds going towards reloading equipment and supplies.

See if you can find a P238 used for a decent price that fits your budget if you still want to buy reloading supplies.

Speaking of which, how much are you budgeting for reloading? And is having a .380 more or less important than reloading? Do you have reloading experience to begin with?

Last edited:
You know shooting supply has a 10” or so MK II sitting there for short money.
it’s temped me a couple times
I must have been blinded by the PC Victory's trigger - shooting supply is great for grabbing snapcaps to try out the 22s.

Picking up a 22 is the goal. A 380 is a nice, also ran for carry when small is necessary. A better 22lr would take precedence.

As far as reloading supplies
9k primers (5 sp, 3 LP, 1 sr)
16 lbs powder ( 8 CFE Pistol, 8 H335)
Dies, molds, gauges, etc for 45 (380 if I get one)
Autodrums for each caliber I normally reload.

Want to pick up the new Lee APP press for sizing bullets and depriming.

Have been on a shoestring budget for a while and have an opportunity to stock up.

Getting a Kimber Custom handed to me makes the budget go really far...

Picking up a 22 is the goal. A 380 is a nice, also ran for carry when small is necessary. A better 22lr would take precedence.

If you've got the left handed curse like me, theres used 10 shot 617's out there.
Good trainer, good range toy.

I must have been blinded by the PC Victory's trigger - shooting supply is great for grabbing snapcaps to try out the 22s.

Want to pick up the new Lee APP press for sizing bullets and depriming.

Have been on a shoestring budget for a while and have an opportunity to stock up.

Getting a Kimber Custom handed to me makes the budget go really far...

In all fairness it’s pretty much buried on the bottom back shelf on the middle display case. I didn’t know it was still there till last week when they had the case open and the top two drawers pulled out to grab something.

Weight listed is 1200gm/42.33oz and barrel is not threaded. And, It's on the MA roster's target pistol exemption list
MA Olympic Competition Firearms Roster Approved firearms rosters
MA is so retarded. They have a list for competition, a list for Olympics, and a list of firearms.

If you are going to have a stupid list, just have one damn list.

Glock 21, glock 19 and a .22 conversion for one of them. Plenty of preban mags out there for glocks. Why limit yourself with a gun that you can only legally put ten rounds in.

Prebans are plentiful for the beretta 92 and that is very ambi friendly too.

Picked up a SW22 Victory and a Performance Center 380 EZ
Just got back from giving them some love - fun toys but one of the 380 mags has a bad follower and one of the Victory's grip screws is bad.

Customer service is sending parts out today.
1581702641667117461018850182337.jpg

Back
Top Bottom