• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2k budget

Everyone should have a 357 mag wheel gun, I have a Ruger gp100 and a S & W m19 and like them both. Colts are very pricey and would probably blow your budget but a great gun. Buy what you like you can always change your mind and sell or trade it.

I never quite understood the desire to have "one of everything" in their collection. Pretty much impossible to do unless you have unlimited money resources.
I accumulate guns I have an interest in, not to "fill a hole".

I have no liking or use for much of any communist-block weapons, so I don't own any. Mosins, AK's? What's the point?
Then again, most everybody here probably thinks I'm an idiot.

Collect what you like.

Nope. No such thoughts here.

Ok so got some cash swimming in my pockets and obviously want to broaden the spectrum of my collection. Will probably dump it all on guns and ammo. What should I get?

The following are already represented in my collection
15-22
91-30
30-06
12ga pump
12ga auto
AR 15

Things I want. Well the list can go on forever but......

Lever action
SKS
AK
Wheel gun
Beretta 92
Garand

Suggestions?????

Ok so whatcha get?

Prejudiced cuz I already have them, but I consider them essential are the already mentioned AK (or wasr variant) and a wheel gun. Lady Radtekk and I have matching GP100's, a blast to shoot two fisted:)

Next three on my list... Lever 357, 44mag (Ruger Redhawk) and a lever 44. So definitely a vote for a lever gun, but I'd buy the ak and revolver first.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150628_123705.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150628_123705.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 11
I'd go with a lever action rifle and a nice wheel gun in 44 mag. There is a lot to be said for having a handgun and rifle chambered in the same caliber.

Big-Boy-Rifle1.png

29%2010.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom