2A friendly tattoo shop recommendation

I have a few 2a tattoos and wanted to get another. My guy I usually go to moved to CA out of all places and he would take cash and ammo as payment. I want to get something small covered but also a shoulder piece tattooed. I don't mind traveling for good work. I'll post a picture below of what I want to get for reference. I have a mosin I wouldn't mind trading.
b592eea60c3e959c29ed2e9f2e48a2a5.jpg

Witch City Ink in Salem Mass.

Jaesun Duggan is the artist. Once my wedding is over and paid for I will be getting my first tattoo from him. Traded a Ruger revolver and ammo for a Beretta and cash. Pretty sure he's on Instagram: Jaesuntattoos.

Edit: He had mentioned he's taken firearms in exchange for work and vice versa.

A guy who used to work at original bobs in salsbury left his job there to go back to doing tatoos. Thats all the info i have. I heard he was good. Thats all the info i have. I would assume since he worked at a gun store he would be a pro 2a artist. Thats all the info i have. Call bobs and ask them

- - - Updated - - -

Jaesun Duggan is the artist. Once my wedding is over and paid for I will be getting my first tattoo from him. Traded a Ruger revolver and ammo for a Beretta and cash. Pretty sure he's on Instagram: Jaesuntattoos.

I didnt know he was into guns. He did some of the work my wife has done and did an amazing job

I didnt know he was into guns. He did some of the work my wife has done and did an amazing job
Isn't it always cool to discover that someone is "into guns", someone who you never realized/thought/imagined/dreamed/envisioned (etc) would be "into guns"....A sh*tload of politicians discover this along the way too.. (which is why a sh*tload of em are either ex-politicians or "Dammit I missed it by that much" defeated politician wannabes).

Just sayin'

A guy who used to work at original bobs in salsbury left his job there to go back to doing tatoos. Thats all the info i have. I heard he was good. Thats all the info i have. I would assume since he worked at a gun store he would be a pro 2a artist. Thats all the info i have. Call bobs and ask them

- - - Updated - - -

Yup he's an awesome guy!

It may be easier to name one that isn't 2A friendly.

Anyone into guns but not tattoos?

I was in a tattoo shop in Panama City Beach in 1992 looking at a Tasmanian Devil holding a Confederate Flag. The kid I was with didn't have enough cash for his eagle/American flag shoulder so I didn't get mine.

Now, I'm inkless with plenty of money for guns and ammo. One of the better decisions of my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive never heard of an anti 2a tattoo shop, im sure they exist in CA..
unfortunately as a business most artists have to give tattoos they dont care for, find in bad taste, or just dumb. You do definely want an artist that is "into" your project.

OP, i like your tattoo idea especially if you keep it black and white with Suttle red,blue.
most likely youll have to lose some detail in your design or have to get it as large as possible..
dudes shouldn't get small tattoos anyway.
For what your doing look for somone who specializes in portrait work.

My first tattoe was a portrait of my mother on my back took about 6 hours to capture the detail. All my tattoos are black and white with the exception of the tinyiest amout of blue/white in her eyes.

hope i never go to prison.... the boys would love that.

Last edited:
Ping Tim at G&N Gunsmithing in Wrentham. Tim's SO, Annie is a tattoo artist. I have no idea what her shop name is or where it is but Tim will point you in her direction.

Thanks for all the names and locations. Hopefully I can get this done soon and can update this post with the outcome

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Witch city does great work. I have a piece by Natan. There is also a sister shop in Saugus on rt 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Len. My girlfriend Annie is a nationally acclaimed artist, and runs a studio called Positive Space Tattoo in Rehoboth, MA on rt 44. She has several artists on staff, and they are all at 10+ years of experience each. She is very 2nd Amendment friendly, and welcomes referrals from the gun world. That being said, she is a phenomenal shooter, lives with a high class gunsmith, and is a huge SIG and CZ snob. You are going get absolutely nothing in trade for a Mosin, sorry. We do need a door replaced if you have any carpentry skills lol. I have their cards in the shop if you would like to pick one up, or you can get their contact info online Here

Back
Top Bottom