2A Capitol Rally - NEED HELP!!

Needs to get GOAL and Comm2a involved if he wants it to happen in MA, NRA and their affiliates if it's to be national.

I've attended some of those rallies post-Healey and our tone deaf politicians simply didn't give a sh**. What more reasons do we need? If we want to stop the gun grabbing idiots out there it's high time we settle our differences in court. Otherwise our voices are going to fall on deaf ears.

Lawsuits, lawsuits and more lawsuits. Rallies don't motivate corrupt officials to do anything. Just my 2cents. YMMV

Not to rain on your parade, but lawsuits within the state of "Massa chooses it" don't do anything to motivate corrupt officials either, they're simply dismissed by the corrupt courts.

You might want to add some discription here for those of use who will not, or due to sensitive location cannot, click on a random Youtube link.

Just say’n

This. Not gonna sit through a random video when I can skim an paragraph without leaving this page and get the idea in 10 seconds.

I don't like the smell of this when no one knows the organiser. Moby op (false flag) to make the upcoming bump stock ban look good?[tinfoil]

I don't like the smell of this when no one knows the organiser. Moby op (false flag) to make the upcoming bump stock ban look good?[tinfoil]

Organizer is Matt from the Never Enough Ammo channel on YouTube. Hoping for a 2A Rally at every state house at 10AM local time.
16 federal bills to strip the 2nd and several here in MA unaccetable..

i'll be there jared rather than sit at my computer and criticizes those who walk the walk. thanks to everyone who does what ever it is they can do to defend their rights others have sacrificed everything for.

"November 5?
A Sunday?
When no pols will even be there? THAT'LL (not) get their attention."

pretty sure they have tv, radio, internet, and staffers. the location is symbolic. [thinking]

this just in from the massachusetts facebook event page. i'm sorry but i'm too dim to have figured out direct links yet.

Update on Confirmed Speakers!

1. Attorney Jay McMahon - candidate for MA Attorney General against Maura Healey
2. MA State Representative Kevin Kuros
3. Charlie Cook

Speaking with several other big names but until I have confirmations, I will not mention them.

If you can get you local legislators to commit, please let me know!!

See you all at the State House!!!

Back
Top Bottom