• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

29 years ago a 14yo boy was shot in the back and his mother in the head while holding her baby - Ruby Ridge

JRT

NES Member
Wherever they bury that ATF agent it better be hidden and deep because the whole world is going to go take a leak on his grave

View attachment 514807
this is the tool that is being considered to head the ATF,,,,,,
as far as I have read he was deeply involved with Ruby Ridge,,,,
I knew he was at Waco, I didn’t know Ruby Ridge. He also believed black agents must have cheated on promotional exams because they scored higher than he did. I’m mildly optimistic he will not be confirmed.

Those C#*%SUCKERS shouldn't even be alive. I think a LOT of people are showing great restraint for allowing those involved to still be alive.

If you don’t wanna pay your taxes it’s good idea not to write threatening letters

Not only was she aquited but they were supposed to pay her, they never paid the full amount….

We all talk about bad neighbors. The people from Ruby Ridge lived up the street from a white power group. They may have attended a picnic or whatever. The skinheads tried to show up and reinforce the guy. Talk about good neighbors

You also have to remember it all started with somebody shooting a dog…Then shooting children…Please wont somebody think about the children…

Waco was even worse

The people from Ruby Ridge lived up the street from a white power group. They may have attended a picnic or whatever.

IIRC, the gov’t entrapped Weaver on the sawed off barrels to coerce him into assisting in a case against the white supremacy kooks. He flatly refused as he had nothing to do with the kooks and didn’t want to do anything but be left alone.

Very sad.

If you really think about what weaver did…I’m having a hard time even seeing it as a crime.

The old saying is it’s not paranoia if they’re out to get you. His son, he’s probably like 12.. found agent snooping around on his property…They assassinated his dog so they wouldn’t know they were there and the kids saw it.

Do you guys remember if they had a warrant? The question answers itself

Without a doubt his wife is f***ing crazy. Lol, that’s not a crime

IIRC, the gov’t entrapped Weaver on the sawed off barrels to coerce him into assisting in a case against the white supremacy kooks. He flatly refused as he had nothing to do with the kooks and didn’t want to do anything but be left alone.

Very sad.
Weren't the white supremacists feds too?

Back
Top Bottom