• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

29% of voters think armed revolution needed

20% of me thinks 30% of me needs to lighten up and not worry about this yet

100% of me thinks that we all need to work a lot harder to hold our reps and sens feet to the fire so that no one has to give any real consideration to violence as a solution.

29%? That's roughly 100,000,000 people. Maybe there's only a 50 % chance it happens with 5% chance it works. I'd still be 100% for it.

It is 29% of registered voters.

We don't have 300 million registered voters. It is more like 150 million registered voters. 29% of that is ~43 million. Still a significant number.

It is 29% of registered voters.

We don't have 300 million registered voters. It is more like 150 million registered voters. 29% of that is ~43 million. Still a significant number.

and out of them - 99% are busy that day .... which still leaves 430,000 people ready for go time. spread them out across the country and you get eight thousand 6 hundred in every state.

tell that 8600 to go and 99% of them say no , and one still sees 86 people in every state of the union doing the big FU. One DC sniper caused a lot of trouble , two marathon day Jihadis did worse. ...

The federales really ought to take this whole thing seriously.

There are other factors. Registered voters are the sample. You know who arent registered voters? Gang members and felons. Do you think maybe they will want in on the fun?
Not everyone will be on the same side. White supremacy groups are well armed, hate the .gov, but dont exactly share my point of view. It will be a HUGE mess when it happens. We are no longer farmers and townspeople fighting along side our neighbors. Most of us do not know our neighbors.

and when the SHTF people who "don't have the time" right now will suddenly have ALL the time they need

But I do agree, it is going to be a BIG ol' mess

Yeah, not surprised, as armed revolt is synonymous with anarchy.

Armed revolt is not synonymous with anarchy.

Anarchy is total absence of rule of law and order among a population where there is no consequence for any action by anyone against anyone else. It is complete law of the jungle where only the fittest, smartest, best prepared, best equipped and those who are most isolated from others usually survive.

An armed revolt is a group of citizens taking up arms against an existing oppressive government. Their enemy is very clearly defined, usually with much history and proof of oppression and for the most part their efforts are focused there. Hostilities towards others among the population is usually not without a very good reason and even then its not common.

Boil it down to one question, do the math and it's more like 89%.

Anyone who believes we are not already in a state of revolution isn't paying attention.

People just aren't shooting.

Yet.

+1. The fact that many LEOs and states are defying the Feds and the skyrocketing gun sales could be construed as the preamble to a revolution.

and 90% just want to be left the hell alone.

This is true, but they also desire that their government obey the restraints placed upon it by law and have a society where government facilitates the ability for all people to improve their standards of living by their own efforts rather than one group being robbed at the point of government guns to support another group.

Government officials have long sought and implemented every possible means to defy those restraints and use the "redistribution of wealth" as the carrot to garner legitimacy of their actions. Government is the muscle among those who clearly have no desire to respect their fellow citizens and think that because government is doing the stealing, its ok to go along with the program. This makes these people accessories to the crime and no less guilty than the masterminds of the whole thing.

Worse yet is, the willingness of all those who are "hired guns" of the government who have no clue as to what they are defending and perpetuating and/or its ultimate outcome, which is the complete collapse of civil society in the U.S. and a complete police state where nobody will have any freedom to do anything.

History is replete with examples, if only people would take the time and effort to read about them and see that the path we are traveling down right this moment is one that will end in a very bad way.
The 20th century history alone fills volumes and is fresh enough in the minds of alot of people who were around to witness it first hand.....but the ignorant masses refuse to acknowledge it and take heed and therefore will suffer the very same consequences.

100% of me thinks that we all need to work a lot harder to hold our reps and sens feet to the fire so that no one has to give any real consideration to violence as a solution.

Yes i know, its still very much a political battle, and no one hopes to have it end with actual violent force, but some people in office do not seem to want to give up on messing wih peoples rights any way that they can,

and if it keeps going as it is, as history shows we will either loose our rights one by one or some revolution by the people will occur to overthrow the government, none of these have a good out come, but it would seem we are destined to have some sort of revolution good or bad in our future

100% of me knows that the U.S. government took sides against my friends, family, and me and has labeled us terrorists for supporting the U.S. Constitution.

100% of me knows that the U.S. government took sides against my friends, family, and me and has labeled us terrorists for supporting the U.S. Constitution.

And the only question that need be asked of this action is : Cui bono?

The answer most assuredly doesn't include you, your friends or your family.

Yes i know, its still very much a political battle, and no one hopes to have it end with actual violent force, but some people in office do not seem to want to give up on messing wih peoples rights any way that they can,

and if it keeps going as it is, as history shows we will either loose our rights one by one or some revolution by the people will occur to overthrow the government, none of these have a good out come, but it would seem we are destined to have some sort of revolution good or bad in our future

Just curious.....if we're unable to get people to write letters to reps/sens, get on the phone or email let alone show up at a town hall meeting or hearing what makes you think that they would lift a finger to actually defend themselves if that time actually ever came

People need to get off their asses NOW and work within the lawful/peaceful system that exists to restore government to its constitutional role.

Just curious.....if we're unable to get people to write letters to reps/sens, get on the phone or email let alone show up at a town hall meeting or hearing what makes you think that they would lift a finger to actually defend themselves if that time actually ever came

People need to get off their asses NOW and work within the lawful/peaceful system that exists to restore government to its constitutional role.

There is no restoring anything when government blatantly ignores the will of the people. They have no desire to facilitate a redress of grievances by the people. This is abundantly clear with some of the recent SCOTUS decisions. No single branch of the federal government wants to control itself or keep the other two in check. The system has FAILED!!!!

There is no restoring anything when government blatantly ignores the will of the people. They have no desire to facilitate a redress of grievances by the people. This is abundantly clear with some of the recent SCOTUS decisions. No single branch of the federal government wants to control itself or keep the other two in check. The system has FAILED!!!!

so much truth right here. Failed is an understatement.

The system did not fail - it worked exactly like the people in power wanted it to work.

OBVIOUSLY I'm not disputing abundant examples of extraconstitutional gooberment

If people are not sufficiently motivated to do the easy things what makes you believe that they would ever muster the will to do something infinately more difficult?

If you can;t convince the "Frog" to get out of the pot that is approaching a boil then how are you going to convince them to hop down the street and back into the pond?

Gooberment hasn't failed

The Constitution hasn't failed

Its the Citizens that have failed in their abdication of their responsibility to elect moral reps/sens as well as hold those elected officials feet to the fire when they fark up

Last edited:

The system did not fail THE PEOPLE FAILED TO KEEP THE SYSTEM IN CHECK

I hate to break it to you, but more often than not, Anarchy is only a temporary phase during which a tyrant (oligarchy) comes to power.

This video explains it well.

[video=youtube_share;DioQooFIcgE]http://youtu.be/DioQooFIcgE[/video]

This is true. The best thing you can do is hope for one that attempts to stay as close to anarchy as possible.

q1ekih.jpg

Back
Top Bottom