28 % o Democrat’s say it should be illegal to be in the NRA

War with Bernie Bros, fat Noho chicks, white tough talking suburban liberals, college aged avowed marxist college kids? That's like declaring war on the Brady Bunch. I say bring on the purge let's just do it now. See how many people are left the next morning hiding out in their safe spaces when the purge is over the next morning.

The moment the reality hits them that it's not call of duty , you don't respawn and wounded /dying people make some of the most God awful noises you ever heard is going to be interesting to watch.

Liberal ideas are not based in reality and are failure waiting to happen. If you notice liberals always have to impose their will on people, threaten the use of brute force (ANTIFA) because they cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. IE banning plastic straws while homelessness is rampant in Cali. Never mind they violate the US constitution by denying others their rights in the process. Notice how the ACLU "stands" for peoples rights when it's primarily lefties. Where's their outrage over the lefts plans to destroy the rights of those who don't support the dismantling of our country? Bottom line the left fails to realize/denies the basis of our constitution, where our rights come from and why America is the greatest and most exceptional nation in the history of the world.

Liberal ideas are not based in reality and are failure waiting to happen. If you notice liberals always have to impose their will on people, threaten the use of brute force (ANTIFA) because they cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. IE banning plastic straws while homelessness is rampant in Cali. Never mind they violate the US constitution by denying others their rights in the process. Notice how the ACLU "stands" for peoples rights when it's primarily lefties. Where's their outrage over the lefts plans to destroy the rights of those who don't support the dismantling of our country? Bottom line the left fails to realize/denies the basis of our constitution, where our rights come from and why America is the greatest and most exceptional nation in the history of the world.

And before its all over, they will pay for their ignorance and their abject arrogance with countless numbers of their lives. History has proven it time and again.....it will not be any different this time.

In my home I am responsible for the protection of those I hold dear to me.
I am well regulated in my efforts to ensure their safety.

In the homes of those that call for the end of my right to do so.
They are unsure of themselves and question their very identity and of what gender or sexual orientation they are.
And are incapable of doing for themselves that of which I take as the norm.
They feed off of the sweat of others and place their family's future in the hand of another man.
In any physical altercation they refuse the very thought of getting their hands dirty and demand upon others to keep them safe.

Yet, everyday they push my right of self protection in a corner..

When I joined this board in 2011there was always a lot of talk about “go time”. I use to think the country was pretty far from an outbreak of “go time” type violence either locally or nationally. Now, 8 years later, I’m no longer sure. It certainly feels closer. As Soloman 02 said above perhaps in my lifetime. But most certainly in my son’s lifetime. I’m glad he’s building his armory, plus he’ll have access (hopefully) to mine when I’m gone.

All this shows is 28% of dems are even bigger ass hats than we thought.

Remember all the people threatening to leave the US if Trump got elected? I think they didn’t leave...

I want planned parenthood declared a terrrorist organization! Who’s with me? They are responsible for far more deaths than the NRA BY FAR! (I’m not a dem but I am pro choice, you get the point)

Sticks and stone will break my bones but names will never hurt me.

True. But. In the eyes of the US government, a person labeled a "terrorist" effectively loses all constitutional rights. See the indefinite detainment passed under Obama (even on US soil) and the killing of two US citizens abroad by drone strike.

So sure names won't hurt you, until you have a hellfire missile up your ass or a SWAT team blasting down your door, all because of a name.

Go figure I become an NRA life member,and now I am a terrorist.I wonder if terrorist have to pay like membership due's,or have a union?
That would be cool go on strike,and refuse to bomb a location.WE won't bomb,we won't bomb! They will have to hire scabs to do the bombing.
I think I should go to bed now,have to wake up early to go buy a dog.I will need one in case they come to get me they will have something to shoot at.

All this shows is 28% of dems are even bigger ass hats than we thought.

Remember all the people threatening to leave the US if Trump got elected? I think they didn’t leave...

I want planned parenthood declared a terrrorist organization! Who’s with me? They are responsible for far more deaths than the NRA BY FAR! (I’m not a dem but I am pro choice, you get the point)

The Nonsense Mom's are a Terrorist Organization. No group is doing more to undermine the Constitution and Bill of Rights (1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th Amendments) than these psycho stay at home moms with Bloomberg money.

The Nonsense Mom's are a Terrorist Organization. No group is doing more to undermine the Constitution and Bill of Rights (1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th Amendments) than these psycho stay at home moms with Bloomberg money.

The SPLC should be listed as a terrorist organization as well. That f***ing bunch of racist pricks needs to go.

Vox Popoli: Embrace your extremists

Earlier this month, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association (NRA) to be a "domestic terrorist organization." Some of us laughed at the absurd move and simply wrote it off by thinking "It's San Francisco, they're all nuts over there," but the sentiment is actually more popular in the Democratic Party than you might expect. In fact, nearly a third of Democrats believe that the National Rifle Association (NRA), the largest gun rights organization in the country, should be declared a terrorist organization, and that it should be against the law for Americans to become members.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that nearly one-out-of-three Likely Democratic Voters (32%) favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization in the community where they live. Fourteen percent (14%) of Republicans and 20% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree. Twenty-eight percent (28%) of Democrats say Americans should be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA, a view shared by 15% of Republicans and 10% of uanffiliateds.

Among all likely voters, 23% favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home community, while 18% think it should be against the law to belong to pro-gun rights groups like the NRA.

When nearly a third of a political party believes that an organization supporting gun rights is a "terrorist organization" and should be illegal to join, it makes you wonder what percentage also oppose free speech, freedom of religion, and other rights that are guaranteed by the Constitution.

================

One of the better comments:

Stg58/Animal Mother September 11, 2019 9:39 PM
The best part about this is that The Fudds are lumped in with those scary black rifle guys who have 30 round magazines.

I probably am wrong. It’s hard to grasp what others will do to you “for your own good.” When Churches kidnap the homeless to enslave them, that’s just a start. California ministry charged with using homeless people as forced labor

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals."

Rasmussen polls tend to shift about 4 points right Pollster: Rasmussen Research has a pro-GOP bias but this poll appears to have reasonable questions. The questions may be designed to actually get a bias toward “Hell yeah” from liberals but the results are quite consistent with other polls in eliciting responses from the left. As the intellectual elite, they are crafty and don’t tip their hand so readily. That said, polling has evolved to a science and polls can be biased in ways that only an expert pollster could detect - kind of like needing hackers to catch hackers. Virtual gerrymandering of polls by selecting populations by zip code, region, applying correction/weighting factors and such can shift results as needed without creating “do you still hate your Mother”-type questions.

Due process and legal protections are just a thin veneer of civility that hold leftists in check. Passing laws is what they *have* to do but warrantless search and seizures is what they *want* to do. Polls show it’s the far left liberal white Americans in the Democratic Party that are the extreme gun grabbers. Give them a majority and they will take our freedom, using force they direct without dirtying their hands.

Earlier this month, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association (NRA) to be a "domestic terrorist organization." Some of us laughed at the absurd move and simply wrote it off by thinking "It's San Francisco, they're all nuts over there," but the sentiment is actually more popular in the Democratic Party than you might expect. In fact, nearly a third of Democrats believe that the National Rifle Association (NRA), the largest gun rights organization in the country, should be declared a terrorist organization, and that it should be against the law for Americans to become members.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that nearly one-out-of-three Likely Democratic Voters (32%) favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization in the community where they live. Fourteen percent (14%) of Republicans and 20% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree. Twenty-eight percent (28%) of Democrats say Americans should be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA, a view shared by 15% of Republicans and 10% of uanffiliateds.

Among all likely voters, 23% favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home community, while 18% think it should be against the law to belong to pro-gun rights groups like the NRA.

When nearly a third of a political party believes that an organization supporting gun rights is a "terrorist organization" and should be illegal to join, it makes you wonder what percentage also oppose free speech, freedom of religion, and other rights that are guaranteed by the Constitution.

================

The best part about this is that The Fudds are lumped in with those scary black rifle guys who have 30 round magazines.

So 77% of people polled aren't crazy, that's not too bad. If you thought it was going to be 100%, you were dreaming.

================

Pretty hard to win at this crap. If we don't belong to the NRA, we can't join a gun club that's insured by the NRA. If we don't belong to a gun club, some police departments wont approve a LTC.

Pretty hard to win at this crap. If we don't belong to the NRA, we can't join a gun club that's insured by the NRA. If we don't belong to a gun club, some police departments wont approve a LTC.
This is the Catch-22 that they are so desperately trying to fabricate.

This will shut the bastards up, after they are lightened up several millions.

Link from npr, reading their version is like watching what the enemy is up to.

NRA Sues San Francisco After Lawmakers Declare It A Terrorist Organization

Read the article.

I love how the lefties just can't seem to grok what's really going on here. They seem to think that the NRA is somehow "influencing" the thoughts of all the gun owners in this country.

Rather than the other way around.

What they can't seem to grasp is that the NRA as an organization is the manifestation of the will of it's millions of members - who are adamantly against the lefties taking their right to own a gun.

And for the more thoughtful portion of those millions: owning a gun is a manifestation of their utter unwillingness to live under the kind of tyranny that the lefties want to impose.

Maybe the lefties really do understand what's going on here - and are just trying to remove the barriers that those millions who are against them have setup to fight for their rights. I don't know.

But what they SAY - which is very consistent ( THe NRA is twisting people's minds!!!! ) - seems to point in the direction of them not really grasping what they're dealing with.

Read the article.

I love how the lefties just can't seem to grok what's really going on here. They seem to think that the NRA is somehow "influencing" the thoughts of all the gun owners in this country.

Rather than the other way around.

What they can't seem to grasp is that the NRA as an organization is the manifestation of the will of it's millions of members - who are adamantly against the lefties taking their right to own a gun.

And for the more thoughtful portion of those millions: owning a gun is a manifestation of their utter unwillingness to live under the kind of tyranny that the lefties want to impose.

Maybe the lefties really do understand what's going on here - and are just trying to remove the barriers that those millions who are against them have setup to fight for their rights. I don't know.

But what they SAY - which is very consistent ( THe NRA is twisting people's minds!!!! ) - seems to point in the direction of them not really grasping what they're dealing with.
I’d say that they know all to well, and are spinning a major fabrication to sell to their lefty sheep, telling them what to think.

Back
Top Bottom