B&K sales natick, ma

I stopped by B&K Sales tonight to pickup my Saiga Rifle. After a less then perfect 1 1/2 ride in the car with 2 unhappy toddlers I arrived only to discover the door locked and a sign indicating that they were closed Mondays. Figuring I had nothing to loose I called the shop and Brian answered. I explained the situation to him and he immediately opened his doors and took us in. My two girls immediately made friends with Brian's wife and even left with a few new toys. The customer service offered at B&K Sales is unmatched. I can't say enough about how welcoming and accomodating Brian was. Well worth the ride. Will be returning soon. THANK YOU!

That there is just awesome - loved how he lets the kids grab something out of the box of goodies. 100% family friendly and a truly different gun shop experience.

I appreciate how Brian labels his Life Savers. There is nothing worse than thinking you are getting wintergreen and ending up with peppermint.

Brian is a great guy, and I expect that I will be buying many more guns from his shop.

Picked up my Hi-Point lastnight. I just want to say a couple things about my experience with B & K. Brian and his wife are very nice to deal with and made me feel comfortable as soon as I came in the door. I enjoyed speaking with them as they treated me like I should be treated. I saw interaction with other customers and the way they treated each of us was all the same. Cant say enough. Need more people like them to run shops. Also the shop was well lit, organized, and spotless. Thanks to them and to all involved in this buy. I would suggest this shop to anyone and I will be going back. Its worth the drive (1 hour away) to be treated the way I was there. I felt like I was more than welcome there and could chat about anything. Thanks Again!

I too had a great experience with Brian and managed to come away with a sweet Model 19-3. It's not a big shop, but they definitely have "a little of everything" (as Brian put it) and I'll definitely be going back. He & Peter even went so far as to welcome me back just to shoot the shit if I'm in the neighborhood.

Very possibly my new favorite shop.

We will be closed Saturday February 11th. We will open 11am to 8pm Monday, February 13th and our regular hours for the balance of the week. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Brian

OPEN HOUSE FEATURING JP ENTERPRISES, INC
(Performance Tactical Gear)

There will be a representative from JP Enterprises at my shop, B & K Sales, LLC, Saturday February 18th from 10am to 12 Noon. Stop by for a hands on demonstration of JP Enterprises latest AR-15 platforms, accessories and scopes. Remember to enter for a free $50.00 gift certificate.

Stopped in and picked up my Hi-Point from the GB today. Nice little shop. Greak folks. Thanks, Brian!

-JR

Back
Top Bottom