• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

B&K sales natick, ma

I stopped in to see Brian Wooley at B&K Sales this morning, the first day at his new location.

His new address is:

B&K Sales LLC
32 Washington St.
Natick, MA, 01760
(508) 735-0060
(508) 315-3385 (fax)

#32 is on the west side of Washington St., just south of South Ave. The shop is in the basement, so you'll only see the door to the stairs down. Google maps puts #32 right smack in the middle of both South Ave and Washington St.

A sign is coming shortly.

His summer hours are:
Tue, Thu: 10:00-8:00
Wed, Fri: 10:00-6:00
Sat: 10:00-3:00

The shop isn't large, but it's far from cramped. He's still filling up his inventory, so it's a little sparse right now, but he says he's adding more stuff daily.
He had about 20-25 long guns, and about that many handguns.

His transfer fee had to go up, what with the new shop and higher rent and stuff. It's now $35, less (although he didn't say how much) for frames and stripped lowers or anything that's 4473 only; stuff that doesn't require an FA10.

I stopped by B&K today. The paint and carpets are new, no clutter, the gunsmithing room isn't set up yet - but it's definitely configured to be a "real gunshop" (not just an address to meet the MA no home dealership requirement), and the owner clearly views transfers as a business opportunity rather than an attempt to beat him out of a sale. The location is pretty decent, though parking is on street/metered at $.25/hour so bring a quarter or two.

Brian seems like a decent sort, and is partial to the 1911 and M1. I guess one would say he has a fondness for the classics. He mentioned he was going to have some sort of grand opening in August, which should make for a nice NES get together.

Is this the dianogial store front at Washington and South street facing south street to the west? If so, it was a trophy shop when I was a kid. My parents owned the convenience store/deli next door in the early 80s, when Kemps Bowling Alley was a couple doors down.

Is this the dianogial store front at Washington and South street facing south street to the west? If so, it was a trophy shop when I was a kid. My parents owned the convenience store/deli next door in the early 80s, when Kemps Bowling Alley was a couple doors down.

The store in in the basement. The entrance on Washington street opens directly to a set of stairs. Other than the doorway, there is no visible frontage.

After 20 years of doing business as B & K Sales, 23 Main St., Natick, we have changed location, added LLC to our name and now offer the services of a full service Gun Shop. Not only do we sell new firearms, we accept consignments, we buy and sell used firearms, offer Estate Appraisels, Gunsmith\bluing services, storage. and Firearm Safety Couses. As a retired military member, former and current members of the military and law enforcemnet personnel receive discounts on any special orders. We are open Tuesday and Thursday - 11am to 9PM, Wednesday & Friday 11am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1PM. Check out our website at www.bandksalesllc.com - this is a project still in process, if you have any suggestions on how to make it better, please PM your suggestion. Stop by and say hello, coffee is on us. Remember, if we don't have it, we can get it. .

I was at B&K tonight for a firearm transfer and all I can say is that Brian is just an all-around great guy and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He spent 41 years in the military serving our country and is now happy to be of service to any customers that walk through his door.

This is an amazing tribute video his granddaughter (only 16 yo) put together for him:

This was my first time at B&K and first time meeting Brian. I already intend on going back in the future to give him some more of my business. Just a very down to earth, helpful, and genuine good guy.

As you can tell Brian shared a little of his own history, as well as that of the business. Thanks again Brian, keep up the great work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by today to do a transfer with Brian. His shop is very neat and he has a good selection of guns, both long and handguns. On the counter he had an Anschutz Model 54 Match that was in excellent condition and on the wall a Colt 1878 10 gauge. The 1878 is a SxS with exposed hammers, his is in working condition!

I went in with my 2 kids and he has some toys to play with in the corner underneath the fridge. Not too many shops are that kid friendly to a 3 year old!

Cannot Recommend B&K LLC Highly Enough

I've been Brian's customer for nearly 5 years and would not buy from anyone else.

He is 'old school' in a good way, no BS, and as previously stated, a real gentleman.

[cheers]

Brian was absolutely awesome to me this past Saturday. Picked up my new rifle quick easy and good deal. I loved his shop, he has plenty of rare and in great shape collectibles. I would highly recommend his shop to other shooters.

Thank You

I stopped by B&K Sales tonight to pickup my Saiga Rifle. After a less then perfect 1 1/2 ride in the car with 2 unhappy toddlers I arrived only to discover the door locked and a sign indicating that they were closed Mondays. Figuring I had nothing to loose I called the shop and Brian answered. I explained the situation to him and he immediately opened his doors and took us in. My two girls immediately made friends with Brian's wife and even left with a few new toys. The customer service offered at B&K Sales is unmatched. I can't say enough about how welcoming and accomodating Brian was. Well worth the ride. Will be returning soon. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom