• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Excellent Training Material Opportunity

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
This comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by myself and others who have taken Jim Crews training classes. Jim is a top-notch trainer and his manuals are excellent training materials for those that haven't taken his classes or those of us who have (as refresher material).

Jim is offering a very special deal with 3 books on CD in Adobe format, printable (for private use only, each imprinted with owner's name):

Each CD will include
- Some Of The Answer, Advanced Handgun,
- Some Of The Answer, Advanced Urban Carbine
- Some Of The Answer, Advanced Urban Shotgun

Cost is $49.95 delivered. NOTE: You must supply proof of >18 yo with your order.

From Jim's website: http://www.marksmans.com/

"We are offering a 48 hour turn around on all orders placed via PayPal and all orders shall be sent via First Class USPS.

PayPal orders are to be directed to:

[email protected]

Orders may also be placed via USPS by sending your funds and order to:

Jim Crews
DBA Marksman's Enterprise
PO Box 556
Stevensville, Montana

All ordered paid by check are held 7-14 days to ensure clearance before orders are processed.

You must be over 18 years of age to order our manuals. You have to prove that to us or we will not ship your manuals."

I just ordered the CD. I already have his "Some Of The Answer, Advanced Handgun" book on non-printable CD and in hard copy, but it is worth it to get his other 2 books for that money.

This is no doubt a "holiday special" from Jim, so I recommend taking him up on this great offer.

The Jim Crews site is no longer on line

If you have not ordered the Jim Crews books CD, it is probably too late. I checked his web site today and it is still down.

These are some of the best books that I own.

Last edited:
If you are not the owner of one of these Great training manuals. Then your in luck. So contact Jim and place your order.

Money well spent. Some of the answer series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom