• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Next Mass. Appleseed?

When is the next one of these in Massachusetts, preferably Central Massachusetts (Worcester area)?

Thanks.

Harvard is getting closer, but still a bit away from me. I was hoping more for something like WP&R, or somewhere more central. I'd try to bring to my club, but I think the range is a bit too narrow for the described desires of the organizers. Plus, I don't know if we have the staff (volunteers) to run this type of thing. Also, since it is not hunting related, it might be a bit new for them, but if mostly .22, it might work. I'm open to ideas...

Harvard will be on the schedule for April, and we may schedule something sooner. If you are interested in adding your club, shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it. Volunteers don't come from the clubs themselves, but rather from Appleseed- participants are first trained as shooters, then they can become instructors in training. Due to the locations of various Appleseed instructors throughout the state, adding a central MA club may be easier than you think. If the space is adequate, we can always do a shoot and try it out!

Harvard will be on the schedule for April, and we may schedule something sooner. If you are interested in adding your club, shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it. Volunteers don't come from the clubs themselves, but rather from Appleseed- participants are first trained as shooters, then they can become instructors in training. Due to the locations of various Appleseed instructors throughout the state, adding a central MA club may be easier than you think. If the space is adequate, we can always do a shoot and try it out!

How does one begin this process? Can we bring you to meet some of our club's officers, and check out our range?

Send a PM to voidoid, lupis42, hbennett, or (or preferably and) myself. One of us will come, meet your officers, check out the range, and bring along the paperwork for the next step.

Back
Top Bottom