Massachusetts Rifle Association - Woburn, MA

PMD

For those looking for an overall good club with lots to offer.
The Massachusetts Rifle Association (MRA) - also known as "Walnut Hill" is the oldest active gun club in America. The club is loacated in Woburn, MA.

Facilities include:
-100/200yd outdoor rifle range
-50yd range outdoor pistol/rifle range
-30ft outdoor pistol range
-Trap and Sporting Clays range
-Archery Range.
-Indoor 50ft smallbore range
-25yard indoor pistol/rifle range

More info can be found at http://www.massrifle.com/

I go whenever I'm on land. So the times vary greatly. I usally go M-F around 1 or 2 pm....but I've been going in the morning too.

If anybody here goes often on certain days, post, I'd love to taylor my schedual!

I Probably won't be around on Sunday....buf if the Boss doesn't send me out, I might just pop by!

Keep yer eyes Peeled 8)

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Friday is my day off so I try to head down there then, too. I'm usually the only one there which is why I like it. But I go earlier, around 11. Sunday mornings are good because I know that a few of my buddies will be there.

Did you go to the fun shoot?

Rockin!

I'll umm, probably be the only woman there. So I'll stick out like a sore but very happy thumb. I answer to "Jen" even though secretly I know my real name is Francesca...

Had a good time today! Finally checked out on the 100 yard range. Got to meet SR, and chat with Ross on the phone (who was doing battle with a Commode?).

Good times....tho I think I shot the shit a lot more than I shot the paper. Not bad since gab costs a LOT less than ammo!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Mass Rifle rules!!!! I travel 60 miles to get there and drive past about 15 ranges on my way. They have so much to offer and have many of the best shooters in New England and further. What better way to learn???

Pete

Nice to see your enthusiasm! I need to qualify on their range on Sunday, & after that I'll be going there regularly, since it's only 10 minutes from home. I'm still a member @ AFS, but it's too far to go as often as I'd like.

K-Dub,
Don't forget to check out the Action Pistol shooting on Sunday afternoons and Monday nights! We have something for everyone!
If you do plan on going, give me a shout here. I like to meet folks from the forums.

K-Dub,
Don't forget to check out the Action Pistol shooting on Sunday afternoons and Monday nights! We have something for everyone!
If you do plan on going, give me a shout here. I like to meet folks from the forums.

K-Dub,

K-Dub, so will I!
You can't miss me. I look like a cross between Harry from Harry and the Hendersons and Chewbacca!
Just ask for Tiny!
Looking forward to meeting you and bring plenty of mags and ammo!

Haven't shot in WAYYY too long, so I'll be out there probably around 10. Probably bring my 1911 and my .22, so I'll be on Pope!

Hopefully I'll see somebody there (SR you say it's yer day off)

for those that haven't met me in person, despite my imposing avitar, I'm only 6'0" and 180lbs!

My Avitar is 7'10 and 375 and eats kittens! [twisted]

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Heya I missed out. They switched my day off from Friday to Monday. Though I was at the MRA from 10-6 on Saturday because of the safety course. I took it upon myself to make sure the Sig 226s and 228s were all funcitoning properly before class [twisted] [wink]

But I'll be there at some point tomorrow. My guns are feeling neglected.

I'll be there sometime today. My firend is coming over with a SERIOUS Mosin Nagant jones (He's Hooked heavy as LEAD! [lol] )

Saw Wherewolf when I was there last time. Love meeting NES people, it never disapoints!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom