• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

25mm ammo cans?

OceanTrvlr

NES Member
I'm not familiar with 25mm ammo cans, having just seen them mentioned somewhere. They are unique enough in size and shape, enough that they could serve some different uses for me as opposed to other, more standard sized, ammo cans such as 50 or 30 cal. A little looking around the internet and I discovered that they can be found in PLASTIC! Does anyone know a good (or best priced) source for these cans?

Ethan

I have an older metal one and it can hold ALOT of different or same caliber ammo. But its very heavy and to move it fast I would rather have a bunch of .50 or .30 Cal boxes for storage. That said, it does fit nicely inside my safe and is filled to rim with goodies.

Jason.

I store links and belts in the larger ones..ammo in the 20 and 50 cal....i prefer the "fat" .50s fo my loaded belts.The larger ones do just get too heavy for ammo.
the exception being the xm23 for making the jesse ventura Predator backpack.

I've been looking at buying/putting together a MA compliant backpack but it would cost too much to do it legal in MA.especially if you want it in .308 .223.

Back
Top Bottom