NFA Items - Picture thread

From a shoot/BBQ this past summer:
20140824_101120_RichtoneHDR_zps19f75244.jpg

I want a PS fatmac with a two stage Sionics can with the original baffle stack still installed real, real bad. Unlike my M11/9 I'd leave it totally original and stock.

Last edited:
send it to tommy built tactical for engraving. Did a fantastic job on mine. About a 1 week turn around. only cost $50 plus shipping

- - - Updated - - -

any machine shop should be able to mill your vents and open up the magwell.

How's that handle the heat? I've found wood handguards a lot better in that respect.

Ran it in back to back stages today. About 50-60 rounds on the move, very impressed with the heat management vs the previous blonde wood stock set.

The heat shield inside the grip is a thick stamped piece, with a ring insert for the front retaining ring. The plastic is very thick, needed a dead blow hammer to get into the receiver. Much more grip vs the bulged wood shaped units.

Ran it in back to back stages today. About 50-60 rounds on the move, very impressed with the heat management vs the previous blonde wood stock set.

The heat shield inside the grip is a thick stamped piece, with a ring insert for the front retaining ring. The plastic is very thick, needed a dead blow hammer to get into the receiver. Much more grip vs the bulged wood shaped units.

That's cool. Can you link me to the ones you have including that top rail? The iron sights on the M92 suck.

These SBR builds are beautiful.

As for the full auto postings, reading this thread is like jerking off to a woman you can never have. I'd give my left nut for a full auto BAR, but unfortunately the seller will only take $30k.

Here's my M92 SBR. It began life as a M92 PAP pistol, was converted to a rifle by CNC Warrior (because MA sucks), and then converted to a SBR by yours truly. A trivial task considering all that was required was drilling out the blind pin that secured the fake suppressor and putting on the booster [wink]. The approved Form1 only took 5 weeks.

View attachment 117781

View attachment 117782

Here's the laser engraving I had done at Nitor Laser in Southwick, MA. I thought the result was excellent and the price was very reasonable.

View attachment 117780

(all pics have been 'shopped for the semi-privacys)

Last edited:
Here's my M92 SBR. It began life as a M92 PAP pistol, was converted to a rifle by CNC Warrior (because MA sucks), and then converted to a SBR by yours truly. A trivial task considering all that was required was drilling out the blind pin that secured the fake suppressor and putting on the booster [wink]. The approved Form1 only took 5 weeks.

View attachment 117781

View attachment 117782

Here's the laser engraving I had done at Nitor Laser in Southwick, MA. I thought the result was excellent and the price was very reasonable.

View attachment 117780

(all pics have been 'shopped for the semi-privacys)

Looks awesome, nice job! Now I need one...

Back
Top Bottom