NFA Items - Picture thread

IMG_5647.JPG IMG_5645.JPG
For some reason the anti aircraft tripod photos got lost..
The AA tripod adapter is pretty cool because it wont let you shoot more than about 5 degrees above level, then you can flip it around for shooting higher than that. Its a good safety feature.

View attachment 222965 View attachment 222966
For some reason the anti aircraft tripod photos got lost..
The AA tripod adapter is pretty cool because it wont let you shoot more than about 5 degrees above level, then you can flip it around for shooting higher than that. Its a good safety feature.

Whoa! Awesome! We wear the same sandals. The MG is not bad either.

All i have to do is attach the m60 feedchute adapter to that m60 adapter plate hanging off that beast... but ive misplaced it. I may have to shell out $35 more. But then i have all the goodies.

I've got 3000 .308 tracers im dieing to shoot off.

9mm_SBR_04.JPG 9mm_SBR_01.JPG 9mm_SBR_02.JPG 9mm_SBR_03.JPG I got the stamp on this many months ago and after having the engraving done the parts resided in a box for a few months more. With today's snowfall I had some time to do the build. 9mm SBR uses Glock magazines. Will put some kind of optic on it in the future I'm sure.

Last edited:
I got the stamp on this many months ago and after having the engraving done the parts resided in a box for a few months more. With today's snowfall I had some time to do the build. 9mm SBR uses Glock magazines. Will put some kind of optic on it in the future I'm sure.

View attachment 225793 View attachment 225794 View attachment 225795

Nice! I have pretty much the same build and love it.

let me know how it shoots - I had purchased an 8oz buffer but it seems that it is too heavy to cycle properly every time, so I am going to hit the range this week with a spike T2 and buffer spacer to see if that works better

Ive seen the installed backwards for clearance of the charging handle....
I dont care for the practice, but for point of berm accuracy it isnt an issue.

Wasn't trying to bust you to bad, its a classic mistake.

The first time i shot my uzi i took it apart because it hadn't been used in..decades?
When i went to put the barrel back on it took 2 people 5 min to figure it out. I was trying to install a short barrel like it was a 16" barrel....AKA i was doing it backwards. All while i was completely sober.

Looks a lot like mine

Kinda funny. Looking through some of the older pics, it seems like everyone got the side charger. I like the side charger upper way more than the regular slick side one that I just finished.

IMG_9110_edit_900.jpg

IMG_9113_edit_900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom